SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

6 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Man, what a crushing game to watch if you’re a Bronco fan. Looks like Motzko has brought Minnesota back to prominence. In quite a short time too.

Wooh Wooh, slow the horse. They are not a bad team this year. To say they have been turned around I would say that will take a bigger body of work. As we know, having high draft picks means turnover quicker. Their pipeline is stacked but that doesn’t always translate to success. 

Been like 20 plus years for most of these teams or never.  I can handle the blind gopher finding a nut.

In order:

1. Go Kato

2. Go Pios

3. Michigan

4. Gophers

I don't see Michigan beating Denver if the Pios played like they did yesterday.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Been like 20 plus years for most of these teams or never.  I can handle the blind gopher finding a nut.

In order:

1. Go Kato

2. Go Pios

3. Michigan

4. Gophers

That's my order too.

37 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

In order:

1. Go Kato

2. Go Pios

3. Michigan

4. Gophers

So you’re ruling out a comeback by the Q?

37 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

This has to be one of the grossest frozen fours in a while 

It’s frustrating that we have been forced to cheer for the lesser of all evils the last six years, instead of for our team.  Even more frustrating is that we have needed to start cheering for them after the first game of the regionals, or even worse even before the regionals begin.  Need to get back to UND fans getting to cheer for them right up until the end of the college hockey season.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

In order:

1. Go Kato

2. Go Pios

3. Michigan

4. Gophers

Michigan looks really good right now.

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

We’ll they have 5 blue chips on that unit…that helps a bit :)

What is even more interesting is Michigan doesn’t even have the best pp in the country considering what you have pointed out. St. Cloud has the best. 

9 minutes ago, tnt said:

It’s frustrating that we have been forced to cheer for the lesser of all evils the last six years, instead of for our team.  Even more frustrating is that we have needed to start cheering for them after the first game of the regionals, or even worse even before the regionals begin.  Need to get back to UND fans getting to cheer for them right up until the end of the college hockey season.

We made it to the final game of the season a couple years ago as the #1 team but couldn't get past the vaunted Covid team. 

7 minutes ago, crb1 said:

What is even more interesting is Michigan doesn’t even have the best pp in the country considering what you have pointed out. St. Cloud has the best. 

How many times did cloud get to go against our pk? :) I kid, I kid