SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #5-Denver......for the 5th....and 6th time.......

Wilbur

They must have seen something in practice to swap Jammer away from Hain and Senden.  That was a great line, and Weatherby has not been where I expected him to be so far this year.  He is better on the dot than Jammer, so maybe they wanted to get that line zone time against the big line of Denver.  Also, you know we are loaded on D when we sit the Defensemen of the week in the NCHC.  I would have thought he would have been the extra skater tonight, but Keane is a great option as well.  No worries, let's go boys!!

12 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

They must have seen something in practice to swap Jammer away from Hain and Senden.  That was a great line, and Weatherby has not been where I expected him to be so far this year.  He is better on the dot than Jammer, so maybe they wanted to get that line zone time against the big line of Denver.  Also, you know we are loaded on D when we sit the Defensemen of the week in the NCHC.  I would have thought he would have been the extra skater tonight, but Keane is a great option as well.  No worries, let's go boys!!

I like Moore's offense from the blue line, but I swear he is on the ice every time we get scored on lately. Felt the same way about Wolanin early in his career.

22 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

I don’t think Jammer’s ability at the dot compared to Weatherby had anything  to do with it considering Senden was the center on that line with Hain. Berry just always seems to switch things after a loss. 

58 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

Looks like Sidearm updated the NCHC Roku app again. Had to link the app to my account which worked fine. It's working much better this time than it did last time they tried this.

It made me sign in again as well.  Looks like they may have finally figured this out.(knock on wood)