SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #1: I guess we are playing CC.

Wilbur

Okay, been a few weeks, but here we go.  Omaha has Covid, so we head to Colorado Springs for a Sunday-Monday series of all things.  We got a new player, Louis Jamernik from the AJHL, and game #1 will be televised on Midco I'm told.

No idea whether Kleven or Sanderson are available with quarantine protocols. 

12 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Okay, been a few weeks, but here we go.  Omaha has Covid, so we head to Colorado Springs for a Sunday-Monday series of all things.  We got a new player, Louis Jamernik from the AJHL, and game #1 will be televised on Midco I'm told.

No idea whether Kleven or Sanderson are available with quarantine protocols. 

They're available as long as the passed testing when they got back.

• Upvote 1

Happy to hear the first game is being televised on MidCo.  This is excellent.  

I will take some UND hockey over NFL Playoffs and Monday Night, I'll take it over the College Football Championship too.  Of course, there will always be time to flip back during the intermission breaks, but then I'd miss the MidCo Sports news breaks notifying me that Sioux Falls Baseball Association has been awarded the Central Plains Baseball Tournament. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

So Reiger has likely seen his last shift on the back end this year, unless there is an injury.  

Given the potential for infections or quarantines ...

6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

That'd be my guess.
There are seven I'd play before him. 

,,, Seven might not be enough.  This is a year for all hands on deck, and to be ready to become the Next Man Up.

10 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Moore instead of .....?

....no clue :)

In all seriousness he’s looked a bit better than both Frisch and Bast. I’m sure Moore is a lefty.  Tough to sit Bast as he’s skilled and a sr. Bubs and the coaching staff seem to really like Frisch.  Moore has looked very good though. Has that flash to his game.

I don’t like using dmen as an extra unless you know someone else is dinged up. I would have Ness in for Keane easy. Ness was a pt/gm guy last year. Plus he plays a rugged game.