SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

With the way college hockey is this season with limited fans, it makes sense for the NCAA to host the postseason in a bubble in one location, or to have the top four seeds host the regionals at their schools.

With no fans being allowed to attend the NCAA tournament certain coaches that don't want on campus regionals will have their biggest complaint nullified.  Hopefully the NCAA thinks about this sooner than later because we are about to crack open February, which means there better be a plan by March.    

• Upvote 1

The NCAA has already said no fans at Regionals and the Frozen Four?  Is that correct?  I assumed with Scheels Arena allowing 2500 fans per game that there would be fans allowed at the Fargo Regional.  And if the Penguins allow fans, that there would be fans at the FF as well.  No?

9 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

So.....No COVID exchange  with our team???

I had figured CC caught it on the flight home since they flew commercial and our games are still on. 

I also heard their positive case involved a player who did not play in either game but I’m not sure how accurate that is. Could just be internet chatter.