SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-2021 Season

SWSiouxMN

Just now, sioux24/7 said:

I think it’s SDSU and then everyone else really. 

Yes, however ORU will be a challenger as they do have the size and a guard to match up with SDSU. 

3 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

was holding out hope for top 3 but who cares.!

You can throw USD, Omaha, NDSU and UND in a hat and pulled them out in any order and I don't think too many would complain.  They are very capable of finishing in the top 3 if the team comes together and Rebraca and DAE take the next step. 

6 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Alright so I am tired coming on here and seeing the bullying thread. Anyone have any insight if we will have any non conference games and, if so, who? I am pumped for this year, I think it’s the beginning of Sather really establishing us in the conference. 

We know of one 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

https://www.three-man-weave.com/3mw/summit-basketball-preview-2021 Nice write up on the Summit. I think they may have UND’s starters off but still good to read. 

Little surprised that Ihenacho is listed in the newcomers section.  Excited to have him. but he may need a year or two.  I feel/hope Nero has bigger, more immediate impact on the team.