SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If that's the case, looks like Trump has some bad karma coming his way.    Uh-oh! Not good!

Trump implies that the late Rep. John Dingell is 'looking up' from hell
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/trump-rally-john-dingell-hell/index.html

This...this...THIS.. 

Is the biggest scandal...

EVER!!!!!

Actually, just a normal day of BS rhetoric from Dear Leader. 

2 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

The Denver Post...LMFAO. Fishwrap.

1 minute ago, MrEdway said:

To criticize Denver Post and then immediately share a Breitbart article is a real head scratcher.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

To criticize Denver Post and then immediately share a Breitbart article is a real head scratcher.

I've learned of late to not shoot messengers. 

Evaluate the data they purport: it'll be valuable or it'll shoot themself. 

13 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Just hours after Burisma’s announcement that Biden and Archer had joined the board, Heinz emailed top aides for his step-father and then-Secretary of State John Kerry, alerting them to the potentially compromising arrangement. “Apparently Devon and Hunter both joined the board of Burisma and a press release went out today,” Heinz said.

Are ya kidding me? 

(Speaking in time context) VP Biden's son and SecState Kerry's step-son are dancing around with Burisma? At least Kerry's step-son was smart enough to have doubts about the arrangement. 

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I've learned of late to not shoot messengers. 

Evaluate the data they purport: it'll be valuable or it'll shoot themself. 

I hear ya, it's just hard to take Breitbart seriously considering their reputation. I'll give them props on keeping their site aesthetically pleasing compared to many news outlets.

35 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Are ya kidding me? 

(Speaking in time context) VP Biden's son and SecState Kerry's step-son are dancing around with Burisma? At least Kerry's step-son was smart enough to have doubts about the arrangement. 

I mean, seems pretty clear this isn't just a D or R issue:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

It's a "who you know" issue and what we're learning is there are two sets of rules -- one for the well connected, one for those who'll end up in jail. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

A trademark has no value until you do something with it. 

Whoever got to the "University of North Dakota Rough Riders" trademark first knows that. ;) 

You could say the same thing about access to powerful people...

19 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

You could say the same thing about access to powerful people...

I think I did ... ;) 

35 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

It's a "who you know" issue and what we're learning is there are two sets of rules -- one for the well connected, one for those who'll end up in jail. 

EDIT:  OH ... you mean knowing someone ain't the same as doing something with it. Got it. 

• Like 1