SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

59 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

@Hayduke1 , you're looking sharp with the crisp, clean cut, flat top, but can I recommend a new set of glasses? Something with a wider bridge to better fit your face? And why no tie, or is that question culturally insensitive and inappropriate? 

PS - Shall we politely say the pin stripes ain't helping you. ;) 

Lol.

Well, I do need to lose a little weight. 

14 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

By who, Trumptard?

The cult? 

Worshiping Dear Leader and wearing that tin foil hat in the sun has fried your tiny little brain. 

Delusional and bat$hit crazy ain't gonna cut it in our  post-Trump United States of America. 

Enjoy the next couple of months.  

a888ca4fe94096b39c0ac50d5194da36efba33d2361a0bef9140ff2bf5482f61_1.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/10/19/report-new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-exposing-himself-on-zoom/

This should be right up your alley. Dems doing what Dems do best. lol

31 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol.

Well, I do need to lose a little weight. 

And it ain't just the bridge on the glasses that is wrong for you. You need to look at a better color frame. Or maybe even a wire frame. 

Oh wait, in a real and true "Beloved Leader" country like North Korea that is the only frame selection. My bad. 

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Could T and his attorney have had this plan in their back pocket for months?  This isn't something new, except for this actually being played out?

Bloomberg
Misyrlena Egkolfopoulou  18 mins ago
Trump Demands Attorney General Barr Investigate Hunter Biden

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump demanded that Attorney General William Barr open an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, just two weeks before Election Day.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-demands-attorney-general-barr-investigate-hunter-biden/ar-BB1adc0J?ocid=msedgdhp

image.png

image.png

Likely why it isn't sticking like they want it to.   I mean good lord, the FBI had the laptop for a year.  And here we are, 2 weeks before the election, and mini-Mussolini's henchmen start crying "OMG biggest scandal EVER!!".    Give me a break. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Likely why it isn't sticking like they want it to.   I mean good lord, the FBI had the laptop for a year.  And here we are, 2 weeks before the election, and mini-Mussolini's henchmen start crying "OMG biggest scandal EVER!!".    Give me a break. 

uuummmm...the FBI has better things to do like investigating hate crimes within NASCAR.  

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Timing is everything in politics, Trump didn’t become a racist until mid 2016 and Cavanaugh wasn’t a gang rapist until he was nominated for the Supreme Court, interesting how that works.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Timing is everything in politics, Trump didn’t become a racist until mid 2016 and Cavanaugh wasn’t a gang rapist until he was nominated for the Supreme Court, interesting how that works.

Thanks for stating the obvious.   And why, like I said, it's not sticking.   Political miscalculation.  .   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Thanks for stating the obvious.   And why, like I said, it's not sticking.   Political miscalculation.  .   

Stating the obvious? Must not have been so obvious to your side of the aisle when the allegations were leveled and your sides “henchmen” were throwing a tizzy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Maybe the Proud Boys can be his pallbearers.   

Hey, they might be able to pull it off.  Most of the Proud Boys look like they wouldn't survive a 100 meter dash, much less a 400 meter run. 

And by the then the to be late Rush Limbaugh will be much, much thinner.  Easier to carry. 

11 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Stating the obvious? Must not have been so obvious to your side of the aisle when the allegations were leveled and your sides “henchmen” were throwing a tizzy.

They're idiots as well.  Different end of the same stick.  Politics as usual.  

Too bad most people on this forum aren't smart enough to realize this, or if they do they have an agenda to push.   We're witnessing it now with this laughable Biden scandal.  

But keep it up cult followers!  If you try hard enough, maybe, just maybe, you can change the course of the election on siouxsports!!!  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hey, they might be able to pull it off.  Most of the Proud Boys look like they wouldn't survive a 100 meter dash, much less a 400 meter run. 

And by the then the to be late Rush Limbaugh will be much, much thinner.  Easier to carry. 

It will be like this

tenor.gif?itemid=16308869

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

They're idiots as well.  Different end of the same stick.  Politics as usual.  

Too bad most people on this forum aren't smart enough to realize this, or if they do they have an agenda to push.   We're witnessing it now with this laughable Biden scandal.  

But keep it up cult followers!  If you try hard enough, maybe, just maybe, you can change the course of the election on siouxsports!!!  

How ironic, posting jabs at the other side for voicing their opinions on a message board that won’t make a difference in the real world, while you voice your opinion on a message board that won’t make a difference in the real world. Tell us more about how enlightened you are.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Doubtful. Proud Boys can't dance. 

Although tossing the coffin and walking away from it might just be the thing to do. 

I'd venture to guess that they are about as competent on the dance floor as any other group, provided the musical selection matches their taste.

13 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

You do realize that wishing ill toward or the demise of another is bad karma. 

Karma is a bitch...

• World Health Organization did a massive worldwide study of secondhand smoke, and they found it has no impact at all, zilch, zero, nada, and it was suppressed. You can't find it. We have it, we kept it, we copied it ourselves, not relying on their websites. [...] I don't know how many people have been around secondhand smoke all their lives. This is just— It's all lies. It's what the left does. Lies about our light bulbs, lies about global warming, and now lies about this, all for the express purpose of ending up controlling people's lives. That report that I talked about, we first revealed it March 22nd of 2001, secondhand smoke is harmless. "Passive Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer — Official."
    • The Rush Limbaugh Show, 2010-11-29
    • The World Health Organization's study found that passive smoking causes lung cancer in non-smokers.[1]

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

45 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

How ironic, posting jabs at the other side for voicing their opinions on a message board that won’t make a difference in the real world, while you voice your opinion on a message board that won’t make a difference in the real world. Tell us more about how enlightened you are.

Opinions are welcome.  I just get a good laugh out of ignorance.   

But I’m glad we agree that politics is politics, on both sides.     As such, tell me more about the “biggest scandal OF ALL TIMES!!!!”     

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Opinions are welcome.  I just get a good laugh out of ignorance.   

But I’m glad we agree that politics is politics, on both sides.     As such, tell me more about the “biggest scandal OF ALL TIMES!!!!”     

Obama spying on Trump campaign and then tried a coup on Trump Presidency.  That was easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

You do realize that wishing ill toward or the demise of another is bad karma. 

If that's the case, looks like Trump has some bad karma coming his way.    Uh-oh! Not good!

Trump implies that the late Rep. John Dingell is 'looking up' from hell
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/trump-rally-john-dingell-hell/index.html