SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

10 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

The sudden love for the Secret Service is fascinating.  Everyone cares about them deeply.

I just read they didn't have N95 masks. 

Trump definitely didn't have one. 

All in a tightly air-sealed environment.  

Fascinating.  

55 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

really?

“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential ‘drive-by’ just now has to be quarantined for 14 days,” Dr. James P. Phillips, an attending physician at Walter Reed, wrote on Twitter. “They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.”

We all going to die.  You are lame.  Dearborn.

19 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

We all going to die.  You are lame.  Dearborn.

Oh, NoDuck.  You are too far gone, cultist.

Pray for Dear Leader.  Pray he has good attorneys for the $hitstorm that is going to hit him when Biden is sworn in as POTUS 

LMFAO.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I can't image the secret service being happy about this, at all. 

At the end of the day, it's all about Trump.  Always has been, always will be for him.    Nobody else matters.  

Imagine a little harder then.  Generally speaking secret service will tell you that behind the scenes the Republicans that they are assigned to are muh more gracious and down to earth than their Democrat counterparts, which is ironic given the national perceptions that exist for each party.  Gore, Clinton (mostly Hillary) and the Obama's were pain in the asses while the 2 Bush's were universally liked.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

This is quite the scandal.

Quite the missed political opportunity you mean.   Trump could've shifted some points with the sympathy vote; it's on a tee-ball stand for him.  Worked for Boris Johnson.  I thought Trump potentially 'got it' after his video yesterday.       

Then he pulls this stunt.  And here we are, the circus is back in town.  

But that's just Trump being Trump.  Sometimes his dire need for positive reaffirmation supersedes common sense.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Imagine a little harder then.  Generally speaking secret service will tell you that behind the scenes the Republicans that they are assigned to are muh more gracious and down to earth than their Democrat counterparts, which is ironic given the national perceptions that exist for each party.  Gore, Clinton (mostly Hillary) and the Obama's were pain in the asses while the 2 Bush's were universally liked.  

Whataboutism. 

That said, you're probably correct in what you stated.  I wouldn't doubt it.    But it doesn't nullify this particular single incident.    

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dear Leader is so desperate that he is willing to sacrifice others for his glory. 

Wait, I guess nothing has changed. 

As Trump Seeks to Project Strength, Doctors Disclose Alarming Episodes

https://nyti.ms/2Sr3UDJ

“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential ‘drive-by’ just now has to be quarantined for 14 days,” Dr. James P. Phillips, an attending physician at Walter Reed, wrote on Twitter. “They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.”

FB_IMG_1601865722706.jpg

How do you expect him to leave from the hospital tomorrow? Slingshot?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Whataboutism. 

That said, you're probably correct in what you stated.  I wouldn't doubt it.    But it doesn't nullify this particular single incident.    

This entire thread is whataboutism.  Like every page.  

5 hours ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

How do you expect him to leave from the hospital tomorrow? Slingshot?

In his Marine medical transport chopper, operated by medical staff, basically a transfer from one hospital to another. But you really think he’s being transferred today?

8 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I can't believe the doctors allowed this.    It violates so many standards of care.  

Trump either has crackpot physicians, or they were ordered to allow it.    

8 hours ago, UND1983 said:

This is quite the scandal.

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Quite the missed political opportunity you mean.   Trump could've shifted some points with the sympathy vote; it's on a tee-ball stand for him.  Worked for Boris Johnson.  I thought Trump potentially 'got it' after his video yesterday.       

Then he pulls this stunt.  And here we are, the circus is back in town.  

But that's just Trump being Trump.  Sometimes his dire need for positive reaffirmation supersedes common sense.

I'm starting to feel sorry for the virus.

15 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

In his Marine medical transport chopper, operated by medical staff, basically a transfer from one hospital to another. But you really think he’s being transferred today?

Wait, so the Hunker in a bunker forever crowd doesn't understand that the vast majority of Covid patients that seek medical care don't just go from hospital to hospital but they actually get.....wait for it......discharged?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, Frigid Sue.  

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u1.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like whatever boomer made this low-IQ meme photoshopped a MAGA bumper sticker onto a red hat when they coukd have just used an actual MAGA hat? You know, with the right font and everything?

8 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Wait, so the Hunker in a bunker forever crowd doesn't understand that the vast majority of Covid patients that seek medical care don't just go from hospital to hospital but they actually get.....wait for it......discharged?

If he leaves today he will be going from hospital to hospital. 

his sideshow yesterday was just another perfect example of privilege. 

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

If he leaves today he will be going from hospital to hospital. 

his sideshow yesterday was just another perfect example of privilege. 

Are you suggesting if he leaves, its merely to go to a different hospital?

And yes, believe it or not there is some privilege in being the President, like having people wait outside your hospital in support. 

The TDS is strong with you. 

2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Are you suggesting if he leaves, its merely to go to a different hospital?

And yes, believe it or not there is some privilege in being the President, like having people wait outside your hospital in support. 

The TDS is strong with you. 

He’ll get better hospital care at the White House than most would get in their local hospital. Call it a discharge if it makes you feel better but he’s on a steroid that is reserved for severe covid cases. 

TDS eh? Wonder if he still wants to axe pre-existing condition protections after what he’ll be carrying along with him once he recovers. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1