SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

If old folks are gonna get it even living in total isolation then we gotta let them have visitors and leave their room. #FreeWilbursGrandma

Call me a cultist (didn't vote for Trump or Hilary in 2016 so I'm not totally sure if I qualify), but it seems as though the numbers of those with Covid is grossly underestimated in my opinion (are we still allowed those in debate?)

My kid has three buddies in quarantine who tested positive and they are all asymptomatic, yet following quarantine protocols as demanded by the state.  And this is small town ND.  How many kids raising themselves on the streets of (fill in your big city) have it and won't ever be tested because they don't see mom or dad more than 10 minutes a day?  Those kids could have it, have transmitted it, but will never know based on symptoms they never felt.  

And Bob Gibson died, my grandpa's favorite player....2020....???

Turns out the Trump Admin was keeping Hick's info quiet to the public.  Her positive test only broke via a leak to Bloomberg news.   

This means Trump still went ahead with that indoor fundraiser knowing he’d been exposed to Hick’s coronavirus.  This is essentially validated by Trump's doctor who is now referring to his Covid timeline in terms of 72 hours. 

Is not 'personal responsibility' the main talking point of the Cultists in regards to Covid?    The Trump Administration doesn't even have that. 

EDIT:  Welp, there you go.    Imagine being one of those attendees after hearing this.    

The White House learned of Hope Hicks' positive coronavirus test -- and exposure to the virus by President Donald Trump and others -- before Trump arrived in New Jersey for an indoor fundraiser on Thursday, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said, but allowed the event to go forward anyway.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nj-starts-contact-tracing-for-people-who-attended-trump-fundraiser-thursday/2648271/

• Upvote 1

Denial 

It is the way of Dear Leader.

It is the way of his cult.

Are you still proud, boys?

https://nyti.ms/2SowVjC

A White House Long in Denial Confronts Reality

The infections were a byproduct, former aides said, of the recklessness and top-down culture of fear that President Trump created at the White House and throughout his administration.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

How many times did Trump say he didn’t need to wear a mask because he just tested negative?

im curious when his last negative test was.

whose to say that wearing that dirty ass mask he pulled out of his jacket at the debate wasn't the culpret?

3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Apparently, in Minnesota, expressing your support for President Trump is enough to trigger act of murder and arson.

Fox News reported:

A Minnesota man who hung a “Trump 2020” flag on his truck awoke early Wednesday to find his family’s garage and three vehicles in flames, local police said.

The fire destroyed a detached garage and three vehicles, according to the Brooklyn Center Police Department, but the house itself sustained only minor damage and the family escaped without injuries.

Police and firefighters said they rescued three dogs and four puppies from the burning garage.

The family’s Trump flag also burned, police said. Graffiti spray-painted on the smoldering garage included the phrases “Biden 2020”, “BLM” and an anarchist symbol.

https://www.micdroppolitics.com/articles/minnesota-trump-supporter-wakes-to-find-his-garage-set-on-fire-by-blm/

He definitely did it himself. Anarchy symbol is done incorrectly, and anarchists aren't exactly enthusiastic about Biden.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

When was Hicks’ condition confirmed?

Do we know Hicks is the source?

Apparently Hicks tested positive Wednesday.  Trump (and/or his handlers) was notified Thursday before he set out for Bedminster.  

His administration, knowing full well Trump was exposed, still commenced with not only the fundraiser, but also an indoor round-table policy discussion with 20 people before the main event.   Eight hours later Trump tested positive.    

I fully understand not wanting to bunker down, fine.   But refusing to adhere to minimal safety protocols? - Even when you know you're potentially putting other people at risk (without them knowing)?   Trump's hubris and painstaking disregard for others is why people are laughing at him now.   Womp womp 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

Why doesn't the health dept focus on the LTC facilities and older people?  Instead they are screwing up the schools and colleges, students which this virus has very little affect on.

All of my kids are teachers in North Dakota. They are fairly certain they can control virus exposure for the kids while in school, but every day after the class, the kids go home, or to a neighbor's place, or to grandparents' homes where there is no control over who they are being exposed to. So the kids pick up the virus at the neighbor's and then bring it back to school where it is "shared" among classmates who take it home to their families, neighbors, etc. Young kids may have it, and may not be affected at all by the virus, but they are very efficient and carrying and spreading any kind of virus.

This is why "they are screwing up the schools and colleges:.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Call me a cultist (didn't vote for Trump or Hilary in 2016 so I'm not totally sure if I qualify), but it seems as though the numbers of those with Covid is grossly underestimated in my opinion (are we still allowed those in debate?)

My kid has three buddies in quarantine who tested positive and they are all asymptomatic, yet following quarantine protocols as demanded by the state.  And this is small town ND.  How many kids raising themselves on the streets of (fill in your big city) have it and won't ever be tested because they don't see mom or dad more than 10 minutes a day?  Those kids could have it, have transmitted it, but will never know based on symptoms they never felt.  

Right on, Wilbur.

31 minutes ago, mikejm said:

All of my kids are teachers in North Dakota. They are fairly certain they can control virus exposure for the kids while in school, but every day after the class, the kids go home, or to a neighbor's place, or to grandparents' homes where there is no control over who they are being exposed to. So the kids pick up the virus at the neighbor's and then bring it back to school where it is "shared" among classmates who take it home to their families, neighbors, etc. Young kids may have it, and may not be affected at all by the virus, but they are very efficient and carrying and spreading any kind of virus.

This is why "they are screwing up the schools and colleges:.

Your post makes absolutely zero sense.  So teachers believe that it can be controlled in the school but then you go on to say that only applies until a kid comes into the school with it.  Don't the masks that every kid is being required to wear in school work?  

Honest question, in ND how many school aged kids or even parents of school aged kids have died since school started in late August?  It's a large enough sample size now where they should be starting to drop like flies.

• Upvote 1

So the Hunker down in a Bunker crowd aren't coming out until they have a guarantee that no one in a group setting is carrying a virus that they don't know about?  That's the best one yet......to quote Haydouche......rotflmaolmaorotflmalolololollo

7 hours ago, TheFlop said:

You really don't have a clue do you?  An abundance of caution is always taken when dealing with the commander chief, regardless of who it is and that doesn't just apply to illness.  

If the decision was predicated solely on safety protocol, Trump would've been in the hospital the second he tested positive.  Same for the 1st Lady.  

His symptoms dictated the move to Walter Reed.  And, in the end, it was Trump's decision.   He put himself in the hospital.  

Advisers made last-minute push to get reluctant Trump to Walter Reed

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/03/politics/trump-covid-response/index.html

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If the decision was predicated solely on safety protocol, Trump would've been in the hospital the second he tested positive.  Same for the 1st Lady.  

His symptoms dictated the move to Walter Reed.  And, in the end, it was Trump's decision.   He put himself in the hospital.  

Advisers made last-minute push to get reluctant Trump to Walter Reed

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/03/politics/trump-covid-response/index.html

Please.  I don't doubt that his advisors wanted him there right away.  You think a stubborn person like Trump just went along with it right away?  Or like most guys did it take some convincing before he went dragging his feet?

6 hours ago, TheFlop said:

Please.  I don't doubt that his advisors wanted him there right away.  You think a stubborn person like Trump just went along with it right away?  Or like most guys did it take some convincing before he went dragging his feet?

A person like Trump (who doesn't adhere to protocol and is deathly afraid of looking weak) isn't going to the hospital unless he has serious concerns about his health.....particularly when it entails making the walk of shame to Marine One with a mask on in front of the world.   Trump knows PR.  In this case he chose health over optics.             

Point being, good luck with the "I had Covid, it was nothing!!" shtick when you admit yourself to the hospital.  

21 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Convinced or not, it was his decision.  

And a person like Trump (who doesn't adhere to protocol and is deathly afraid of looking weak) isn't going to the hospital unless he has serious reservations about his health.....particularly when it entails making the walk of shame to Marine One with a mask on in front of the world.   Trump knows PR.  In this case he chose health over optics.             

Point being, good luck with the "I had Covid, it was nothing!!" shtick when you admit yourself to the hospital.  

funny thing is....this is exactly why he was elected president in the first place.

13 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

funny thing is....this is exactly why he was elected president in the first place.

Yep.  It's easy to project an image and be a tough guy.....until **** hits the fan.

Trump should tweet he's at Walter Reed because his bone spurs are acting up again.  Ha!  

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yep.  It's easy to project an image and be a tough guy.....until **** hits the fan.

Trump should tweet he's at Walter Reed because his bone spurs are acting up again.  Ha!  

ask xi, castros kid, and whoever the president of mexico is if they have gotten the better of the Donald.......i'll hang up and listen.