SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, bison73 said:

Wrong. He went to the Hospital because he is the POTUS and his  doctors advised him to do so because he is POTUS. Not because the symptoms dictated.

Just wait, cultist. 

Some more will come out showing just how freaking ignorant you are, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

12 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Biden just wished Trump the best and called for a moment of national unity.   He furthermore is ceasing all negative adds at this time.     The Trump campaign is saying it will not cease negative Biden adds.  

Edit:  Didn't realize this took place 4 years to the day today.  Oct 2, 2016     What an obnoxious  manchild.    Good to see politicians have the decency to not treat him the same way he treats others.    The ironic of the situation is delicious though.     

like I said.  I have little empathy and no sympathy. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Wrong. He went to the Hospital because he is the POTUS and his  doctors advised him to do so because he is POTUS. Not because the symptoms dictated.

He was taken to the hospital once symptoms showed up today.    So yes, symptoms are dictating the situation.  They didn't bother to admit him yesterday.  

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

They put themselves and many innocent people in this position. 

By they I assume you mean the Chinese government that failed to adequately report this virus for six weeks.

The WHO says those six weeks would have reduced this by 95% worldwide. 

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

By they I assume you mean the Chinese government that failed to adequately report this virus for six weeks.

Old, stupid arguments that are fairly meaningless.

Be better.

FB_IMG_1601688138116.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Old, stupid arguments that are fairly meaningless.

Be better.

It took Beijing more than two months after the first case appeared to impose that lockdown. That coverup had deadly consequences. A University of Southampton study found that if Beijing acted just three weeks sooner, the number of covid-19 cases might have been reduced by 95 percent — which would have prevented a pandemic.

And China’s lies and obstruction are ongoing. The U.S. intelligence community has reportedly concluded that Beijing is underreporting both total cases and deaths it has suffered from covid-19 — denying U.S. scientists accurate data they need to understand how the virus behaves. This is more than mere negligence; it is active disinformation and obstruction.

No bullsh!t. He's 100 percent correct. This virus/plague being released on the world is on China. No one else. 

Even the Washington Compost hits on this.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

C3D505C5-5DBB-4572-9242-9858083A87FA.jpeg

Ya, so Wray, director of FBI (OMG! deep state!! Even if he is a Republican!!!) made this assessment.....  (disclaimer: I'm not defending antifa, maybe just take your blinders off...)

FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.

• Upvote 1

What’s concerning is that, despite the eyes of the world focused on Trump, there’s virtually nothing coming out of the WH.  No proper WH press briefing. Trump isn’t tweeting like he normally does.  I dunno, something ain't passing the smell test here.   

FWIW....

13 minutes ago, Goon said:

No bullsh!t. He's 100 percent correct. This virus/plague being released on the world is on China. No one else. 

Gooneytunes, the spread in our country came from Europe. 

You know, the other direction.  

Now, do something else to support Dear Leader. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/healthcare-coronavirus-usa-new-york/coronavirus-came-to-new-york-from-europe-not-china-governor-idUSKCN2262NJ

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Gooneytunes, the spread in our country came from Europe. 

You know, the other direction.  

Now, do something else to support Dear Leader. 

If you did a simple google search you would know that there were a couple of different strains for the Wuhan Virus. That's kind of a long title... but. 

How America was hit with COVID-19 from two continents: Majority of cases in US epicenter New York came from Europe - but a DIFFERENT strain spread from China to the West Coast, genome studies reveal

I'm noticing the 'blame China' talking point is being circulated heavily by the far-right since Trump's diagnosis.  That'll probably be their political angle going forward; another scapegoat to focus blame away from this administrations thorough incompetency.    

Just watch, Trump will launch a nuclear strike on China from his underground lair. 

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

If you did a simple google search you would know that there were a couple of different strains for the Wuhan Virus. That's kind of a long title... but. 

How America was hit with COVID-19 from two continents: Majority of cases in US epicenter New York came from Europe - but a DIFFERENT strain spread from China to the West Coast, genome studies reveal

Thanks for proving my point, gooneytunes.

It started and spread from europe.

Go polish your water cannon. 

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm noticing the 'blame China' talking point is being circulated heavily by the far-right since Trump's diagnosis.  That'll probably be their political angle going forward; another scapegoat to focus blame away from this administrations thorough incompetency.    

Just watch, Trump will launch a nuclear strike on China from his underground lair. 

You should probably stick to chasing ambulances. With that said, why shouldn't China be held accountable for this Virus? It came from China. Their leaders were less than forthcoming. 

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

You should probably stick to chasing ambulances. With that said, why shouldn't China be held accountable for this Virus? It came from China. Their leaders were less than forthcoming. 

You are the black hole of the internet.

8 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Facts, reasoning, logic, moral values...  all of these escape Dear Leader and his cult. 

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

A little harsh 

Not really. You made your bed, now lie (no pun intended) in it. Am I suppose to be distraught over someone who scorned prudent advice? Because they didn't want to look 'weak',                         or ' a sheep'  or simply to enhance their reelection chances, or whatever other bullsh!t rationale they have? 

If Trump dies because of this (he won't btw) the cause of death on his death certificate should read 'Hubris'. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

am i the only one that thinks there was NO OUTBREAK in China at all...the videos showing people dying the hallways of hospital were fake..everything fake...might explain why it never got anywhere near shanghai or anywhere else in China....the live animal market was a lie....it came from the lab and it's doing 1000 times more damage to our country than the x amount of deaths with or from "the China Virus"

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Goon said:

Because it was a catastrophe that everybody had a hand in spreading.   It wasn't like China set off a bomb infecting the world at once.   It spread in steps, with negligence and unpreparedness by countless governments and NGOs propagating the spread.         

It originated in China and they should be blamed for their portion.  But using China as a scapegoat to focus blame away from this administrations thorough incompetency seems to be the new talking point on the Right.  "Trump got the Rona, kill China!"  

Yea I understand the politics behind it, but the world isn't that black and white.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

am i the only one that thinks there was NO OUTBREAK in China at all...the videos showing people dying the hallways of hospital were fake..everything fake...might explain why it never got anywhere near shanghai or anywhere else in China....the live animal market was a lie....it came from the lab and it's doing 1000 times more damage to our country than the x amount of deaths with or from "the China Virus"

It was the Deep State in cahoots with the Chinese government.  LMFAO

Good Lord you freaks are paranoid.  Seek help.

19 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

I thought the conspiracy theory/xenophobic talking point was that China was lying about their casualties and that it was much worse than they let on. Under-reporting cases and deaths seems much more plausible.