SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

25 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

am i the only one that thinks there was NO OUTBREAK in China at all...the videos showing people dying the hallways of hospital were fake..everything fake...might explain why it never got anywhere near shanghai or anywhere else in China....the live animal market was a lie....it came from the lab and it's doing 1000 times more damage to our country than the x amount of deaths with or from "the China Virus"

You get a bad strain from strive life or something? Try the pandemic special.

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

We view the people celebrating the Presidents hospitalization the EXACT same way we viewed the throngs of pestilent slime that celebrated the towers falling on 9/11.

Oh, like the Muslims Trump claimed to see in NYC?

Frigid Sue, like Trump you have absolutely no credibility.

Sell wackadoodle to someone else. 

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Because it was a catastrophe that everybody had a hand in spreading.   It wasn't like China set off a bomb infecting the world at once.   It spread in steps, with negligence and unpreparedness by countless governments and NGOs propagating the spread.         

It originated in China and they should be blamed for their portion.  But using China as a scapegoat to focus blame away from this administrations thorough incompetency seems to be the new talking point on the Right.  "Trump got the Rona, kill China!"  

Yea I understand the politics behind it, but the world isn't that black and white.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/world/europe/ski-party-pandemic-travel-coronavirus.html?campaign_id=2&emc=edit_th_20201001&instance_id=22679&nl=todaysheadlines&regi_id=23149190&segment_id=39505&user_id=41ce7ec468c848f3695d233a1e6d83ff

The World Health Organization said open borders would help fight disease. Experts, and a global treaty, emphatically agreed. But the scientific evidence was never behind them.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm noticing the 'blame China' talking point is being circulated heavily by the far-right since Trump's diagnosis.  That'll probably be their political angle going forward; another scapegoat to focus blame away from this administrations thorough incompetency.    

Just watch, Trump will launch a nuclear strike on China from his underground lair. 

Yah like just watch bro

28 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

R-Sen. Lee and Tills officially positive.    RNC Chairwoman Romney is officially positive.   So is....

wait for it...   

Kellyanne Conway.

Good heavens, the hits keep a comin'.  

Sweet. Republican super-spreader event. So does mean hydroxychloroquine does not work??

45 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

We view the people celebrating the Presidents hospitalization the EXACT same way we viewed the throngs of pestilent slime that celebrated the towers falling on 9/11.

How do you view the Republican politicians who used 9/11 as a reason to start a never-ending war on terror, predictably fulfilling the intended reaction on out part desired by the perpetrators?

13 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The GOP is getting this herd immunity thing off to such a rip roaring start. 

So rip roaring they may have put themselves out of the possibility of seating their nominee on the Supreme Court.

Voting in the US Senate has to be done in person. The GOP senators from Maine and Alaska said they would vote no.  Two non-votes could make it a 49 to 49 tie.  Pence could break that tie...but...

Who else could test positive?   

My bet would be one or more Republicans.     

Hmmmmmmmm.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

If Trump hadn't been such an ruthless jerk towards the suffering of others, he'd receive mountains of sympathy.   If you're a decent person, people will reciprocate.  Unfortunately 'born with a gold spoon in my mouth' Donny has acted like bully his entire life, with no regrets. 

You reap what you sow.   

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If Trump hadn't been such an ruthless jerk towards the suffering of others, he'd receive mountains of sympathy.   If you're a decent person, people will reciprocate.  Unfortunately 'born with a gold spoon in my mouth' Donny has acted like an ***hole his entire life, with no regrets. 

You reap what you sow.   

And...

Bill Stepien, Trump's campaign manager, just hired to replace the one that went bonkers, tested...

Positive for Covid-19.

Thank you, cultists, in advance for your laughable and insane comments.

I'll be here all week.. Dont forget to tip your waitress.

4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm noticing the 'blame China' talking point is being circulated heavily by the far-right since Trump's diagnosis.  That'll probably be their political angle going forward; another scapegoat to focus blame away from this administrations thorough incompetency.    

Just watch, Trump will launch a nuclear strike on China from his underground lair. 

I appreciate your legal insight...but this post is less intelligent than Forrest Gump unless I'm missing context and you are joking. 

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I appreciate your legal insight...but this post is less intelligent than Forrest Gump unless I'm missing context and you are joking. 

LOL,      I'm laughing right out the gate.

I can't wait to appreciate your legal insight some day, that is if you continue to support SS by adding click bait hits.
In the mean time, you have a long ways to go. That's my clicker opinion.

Hours before President Trump announced Friday that he and his wife tested positive for the virus, the average of daily new cases nationwide stood around 42,785. That's about 500 more than on September 1, data from Johns Hopkins University shows, and more than double what the US saw in June, when lockdown restrictions began to ease.

Experts like Fauci say now is the time for cities and states to double down on safety measures to help combat a coming surge of Covid-19 cases. Among those measures are face masks, which remain the country's most powerful tool against the virus until a vaccine becomes available.

If 95% of Americans wore masks, around 96,000 lives could be saved by January, according to projections from the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME).

The institute's director, Dr. Chris Murray, has warned of an explosion of Covid-19 cases in the coming months and a "deadly December" coming up. The IHME projects the US could see more than 3,000 daily deaths by the end of this year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-coronavirus-with-the-country-making-no-progress-on-average-daily-covid-19-cases-last-month-officials-fear-a-coming-crisis/ar-BB19DheF?ocid=msedgdhp

• Upvote 1

Newsweek

Trump's Campaign Manager Tests Positive for COVID After Telling Staff Without Symptoms There's No Need For Them to Quarantine

Bill Stepien tested positive for COVID-19, becoming the latest in the administration to contract the disease. Stepien received was diagnosed on Friday evening and was experiencing what one senior campaign official described as "mild flu-like symptoms," according to Politico.

The campaign manager tested positive for Covid-19 on the same day that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel and former counsellor to the president, Kellyanne Conway, also received the same diagnosis.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-campaign-manager-tests-positive-for-covid-after-telling-staff-without-symptoms-theres-no-need-for-them-to-quarantine/ar-BB19F6Be?ocid=msedgdhp

image.png

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Bottineau (ND) LTC facility just had over 1/2 its residents and 1/3 of its staff test positive. 

How is that possible?  Didn't they wear masks?  Point is we don't know how this virus spreads.  Here's a LTC facility that the staff wear N95 masks (not the crap cloth ones), are drowned in disinfectant so what gives?

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Sturgis? Trump rally? HS sports? Kids actually going to school? Smuggled in Tim Horton donuts from Canada? Lots of options to pin this one on.

Why doesn't the health dept focus on the LTC facilities and older people?  Instead they are screwing up the schools and colleges, students which this virus has very little affect on.

7 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Why doesn't the health dept focus on the LTC facilities and older people?  Instead they are screwing up the schools and colleges, students which this virus has very little affect on.

No time for that when you're lining kids up like cattle for mass testing every week at UND and testing the sewage coming from the dorms at NDSU.

• Upvote 2