SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

28 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Conclusion: Wearing masks (other than N95) will not be effective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as PPE.

• N95s protect health care workers, but are not recommended for source control transmission.
  • Surgical masks are better than cloth but not very efficient at preventing emissions from infected patients. Cloth masks must be 3 layers, plus adding static electricity by rubbing with rubber glove.
  • The cloth that serves as the filtration for the mask is meant to trap particles being breathed in and out. But it also serves as a barrier to air movement because it forces the air to take the path of least resistance, resulting in the aerosols going in and out at the sides of the mask.
  • An August 2020 UCSF study suggested that the mask would decrease the absolute volume of the inoculum. (The concentrations of bacteria upstream and downstream of the test devices were measured with an aerodynamic size spectrometer) https://ucsf.app.box.com/s/blvolkp5z0mydzd82rjks4wyleagt036

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

Preventing?

No.

Slowing down.

Yes.

Stay on top if it, cultist.  Do support Dear Leader and the other wayward cultists.  

6 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

In the category of masks work....the ND Department of Health changed it's tune on quarantining close contact patients.  Per the NDDH close contact individuals will no longer be recommended to quarantine for 2 weeks if the individual and the positive case to whom they were exposed wore mask when they were together.  Seems like this will help keep in kids in class in the schools that require masks to be worn. 

49 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Preventing?

No.

Slowing down.

Yes.

I would assume you agree with the premise of the new recommendation as to quarantining those in close contact as stated above?  

A yes or no answer will suffice.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, homer said:

Speculate on a what if?  Ok, my opinion is yeah, there would be some.  I wouldn’t agree with it and it doesn’t make it right.  

Just because someone else would do it doesn’t make it right.  I have these conversations with my five year old, I guess I assumed you would understand that as well.  

This is 100 percent correct. I had a conversation with my daughter about this too. 

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

I would assume you agree with the premise of the new recommendation as to quarantining those in close contact as stated above?  

A yes or no answer will suffice.

Let me speak with a real health care professional and get back to you.

11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Let me speak with a real health care professional and get back to 

Again......yes or no. Even for a F-up like you it is not that complicated. 

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Again......yes or no. Even for a F-up like you it is not that complicated. 

Again, I prefer to speak with a real health care professional, not some lunatic cultist. 

Even a f#$ck up like you should do that. 

4 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Scrolling down to maybe the third reply to that video confirms that they weren't even Antifa, just some weirdos in an ICP-style rap group.  More likely to be Trump Trash than Antifa.

The paranoia within the cult, and especially gooneytunes, is at a whole different level. 

11 minutes ago, petey23 said:

This could be Antifa training or a backyard wrestling promo?

That people can't tell the difference illustrates how pathetic and laughable Antifa is.   

Certainly not a threat who are gonna 'take over the country'.   They're a convenient scapegoat.

“As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps,” the physician writes.

The memo also says first lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the First Family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today.

Covid?

That sounds like someone shoveled barley out of a grain bin for a couple hours. 

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Certainly not a threat who are gonna 'take over the country'.   They're a convenient scapegoat though.  

Take it over? No.

Make an annoying mess while being annoying? CHAZ/CHOP. 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic