SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Ex-Twitter CEO Dick Costolo tweeted………."Me-first capitalists......are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution".

Is he insinuating people will be shot with water cannons Takeaduke1?

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Ex-Twitter CEO Dick Costolo tweeted………."Me-first capitalists......are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution".

I sure hope for his sake he, and not someone more radical, defines what a "me-first capitalist" is. 

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

WALLACE: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups ...

TRUMP: Sure. 

WALLACE: ... and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared to specifically do that?

TRUMP: Sure, I'm prepared to do that. But I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing. If you look, I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Video here:
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/30/918483794/from-debate-stage-trump-declines-to-denounce-white-supremacy

35 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

I think he is overestimating the lethality of the confetti and dildo cannons that the left is planning to use. 

26 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Again, @Goon, do you think right wingers wouldn't be doing the same if not worse in a role reversal?

Don't pretend like Trump wouldn't tweet something stupid like "sleepy Joe Biden might not wake up again" if Biden tested positive.

So a “what if” scenario justifies their actions and responses?  Nice

7 minutes ago, homer said:

So a “what if” scenario justifies their actions and responses?  Nice

What the hell do you expect for a response after the way Dear Leader has acted over the years?

I understand the cult has guzzled his Kool-aid, but most of our country hasn't.  Feel fortunate that is all you have seen.  So far. 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic