SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

ask xi, castros kid, and whoever the president of mexico is if they have gotten the better of the Donald.......i'll hang up and listen.

Yea I’m sure López Obrador is shaking in his boots at the prospect of paying for the wall.  .:silly:  

How ironic the most divisive, vindictive and ‘renegade’ President in recent history is tweeting about unity and LOVE! now that he personally is facing the Grim Reaper.  Funny that.  

You know what’s wrong with the video the President put out tonight?

He was humble, showed humility, and appeared human and vulnerable and truly thankful. 

His opponents can’t have that. He must remain the big orange bogey man. 

17 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

He was humble, showed humility, and appeared human and vulnerable and truly thankful. 

It’s called Trump derangement syndrome. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Perhaps if Trump regularly acted like he did in that video he wouldn't have so many haters.   It's super easy to be humble and thankful in a time of personal crisis/need.   Maybe if Trump wasn't such an obnoxious bully his entire life people wouldn't be pointing and laughing right now.      

• Upvote 1

Cass County is the most populated country in ND. Fargo, which is in Cass County, is the most populated city in ND. As of yesterday Cass County's current active case % was roughly just 0.37% of its population yet starting tomorrow all public school students in middle and high school will be switching  to distancing  learning only. Elementary students will be hybrid

Hopefully mikejm's children are all middle school or HS teachers in Fargo so they can lounge in their PJs all week now.

0.37% current active cases...........and no kids ages 13-18 will be in class in Fargo public schools starting tomorrow. I know logical perspective isn't allowed by the bedwetting, doomsday, hide in your bunker minions in this thread but that's f-n ridiculous if you really think about it.

Anyone want to guess what % of those kids will be going to lunch at BWW and/or to the mall, Scheels or Target with their friends or going to work at a part time job? A lot higher than 0.37%.

26 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Cass County is the most populated country in ND. Fargo, which is in Cass County, is the most populated city in ND. As of yesterday Cass County's current active case % was roughly just 0.37% of its population yet starting tomorrow all public school students in middle and high school will be switching  to distancing  learning only. Elementary students will be hybrid

Hopefully mikejm's children are all middle school or HS teachers in Fargo so they can lounge in their PJs all week now.

0.37% current active cases...........and no kids ages 13-18 will be in class in Fargo starting tomorrow. I know perspective isn't allowed by the bedwetting, doomsday, hide in your bunker minions in this thread but that's f-n ridiculous.

Serious question.
If a person catches the virus, how long are they usually considered to be an active case? And are they contagious the whole time they are an active case?
Thanks up front.

16 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Serious question.
If a person catches the virus, how long are they usually considered to be an active case? And are they contagious the whole time they are an active case?
Thanks up front.

10 days from when your symptoms began and you are fever free and symptoms are improving. Positive  asymptomatic cases are 10 days from date of test. Both situations require staying at home for that 10 day period.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

0.37% current active cases...........and no kids ages 13-18 will be in class in Fargo public schools starting tomorrow. I know logical perspective isn't allowed by the bedwetting, doomsday, hide in your bunker minions in this thread but that's f-n ridiculous if you really think about it.

Anyone want to guess what % of those kids will be going to lunch at BWW and/or to the mall, Scheels or Target with their friends or going to work at a part time job? A lot higher than 0.37%.

Scariest part of this is having a conversation with a teacher and how many students are not checking in online and falling off the radar with their learning.    It’s much higher than .37%. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, homer said:

Scariest part of this is having a conversation with a teacher and how many students are not checking in online and falling off the radar with their learning.    It’s much higher than .37%. 

Well said.....from those I know who teach in Moorhead, Fargo and WF they all put that number around 25-33%. 

34 minutes ago, homer said:

Yep.  You lose those daily eyes on all the kids that come from bad situations at home (drugs, various forms of abuse, etc)......but at least they aren't catching a cold in school. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Out of high school kids, I'll put that number at 35%.  For the tie breaker I'll say they will be in place at those locations by noon once their last zoom meeting occurs.  

Obviously after 3 that number will balloon up to 90%.  Basically everyone except those that are in Rednek/Haydouche/UND laws doomsday bunker.  

5 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Out of high school kids, I'll put that number at 35%.  For the tie breaker I'll say they will be in place at those locations by noon once their last zoom meeting occurs.  

Obviously after 3 that number will balloon up to 90%.  Basically everyone except those that are in Rednek/Haydouche/UND laws doomsday bunker.  

Don’t bring me into this. I didn’t vote to send the kids home from school. 

you had a chance to  protest this decision did you not? The news showed about 30 people protesting, were you guys 1 of the 30?

I guess if you don’t like it you can always move somewhere else, right?

keep on crying, it makes my sunday mornings.

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

It’s known now that the white house doesn’t follow cdc guidelines so why should Fargo schools follow them?

9 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

It’s known now that the white house doesn’t follow cdc guidelines so why should Fargo schools follow them?

Explain please.....

Last time I checked the CDC didn't  put the onus on the White House or the federal government to set policies  for school settings but you definitely  like to cherry pick your "the CDC says so" points of view. 

• Upvote 3