SiouxSports.com Forum

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

Oxbow6

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

Wow did Jan Brady U get some lucky bounces in that game. Unreal, they were totally outplayed and had no business getting three goals. 

1 minute ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Clowns played a very solid game.  UND couldn't put them away early.   

Both of these.

There were some incredibly lucky bounces for SCSU, and we could have played better both offensively and defensively.

Thought the Sioux were the better team tonight and deserved a better fate. Thome was really solid tonight just gave up the one on the rebound which I'm sure he'd like to try to kick out of the danger a little better and two really fluky goals. Had times where it was absolutely complete domination but just couldn't find that play to extend the lead a little bit. The 5 minute major call especially after review is absolutely awful no idea how they came to that conclusion. Find a way to finish a few more chances and be just a little crisper defensively and roll tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Thome tomorrow......he was real good. Ride him.

Tychonick in.......he should never be a healthy scratch.

Was Tychonick a healthy scratch or was he sick or something? I certainly have liked the way Tychonick has been playing the last few weeks and I think he would be especially valuable on big ice. It would be any easy move in my mind to get him in for Bast. Gabe has been alright but he is clearly been the bottom defenseman in pretty well every game he has played since returning from injury. Way more turnovers and giveaways from him than we are used to seeing.