SiouxSports.com Forum

DU @ UND -- 2/14 & 15

stoneySIOUX

5 hours ago, Godsmack said:

It's just sad. I kinda think a "high class" institution like DU or UofD or whatever could come up with something a little more creative.

But then that may take away time from wasting mommy and daddy's money on those strenuous academic pursuits like Hydroponics 101, Gender thoery 1289, Social Justice whining 235, and of course Everything is Racist 280.

I mean come on.... their most notable alumni accomplishment is Bryron Dorgan's world record for permanently unmoving hair.... and even he wasn't successful till back in ND.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

It's just sad. I kinda think a "high class" institution like DU or UofD or whatever could come up with something a little more creative.

But then that may take away time from wasting mommy and daddy's money on those strenuous academic pursuits like Hydroponics 101, Gender thoery 1289, Social Justice whining 235, and of course Everything is Racist 280.

I mean come on.... their most notable alumni accomplishment is Bryron Dorgan's world record for permanently unmoving hair.... and even he wasn't successful till back in ND.

The a hole who commented in that satirical piece (anonymously I might add) is the epitome of high brow snobbery that exists at private institutions like DU. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Godsmack said:

The a hole who commented in that satirical piece (anonymously I might add) is the epitome of high brow snobbery that exists at private institutions like DU. 

It made me laugh that he commented about our nature and who we are as people .... on a satirical website... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Hahaha that's solid. I guess I'm just bored with them calling us hicks and racists lol. Need new material.

The whole North Dakota is a bunch of unwashed hicks/racist is boorish and just not very funny. 

9 minutes ago, Goon said:

The whole North Dakota is a bunch of unwashed hicks/racist is boorish and just not very funny. 

Jim Shaw is waiting for you on line #1......

McFooly is waiting for you on line #2...….

• Upvote 4

On 2/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, Godsmack said:

How 'smart' are the Let's Go DU! folks?

Let's just say they failed Parody 101: The guy who "hates Fords" and is a Chevy guy ... is sitting in an early 1970s Ford F-150. 

PS - Gopher fans immediately knew that truck photo was wrong because there are trees in the background. ;):D