SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Christmas break 19-20

SiouxFan100

56 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I will be missing watching and following UND hockey these next few weeks. A little surprised of how much I look forward to the games. Gives this old guy something to do.

I hope and expect we pick up where we left off in a few weeks!

Yes it is nice to see them playing so well again! We all have something to look forward to and expectations are high! Happy Holidays to everyone :D

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I will be missing watching and following UND hockey these next few weeks. A little surprised of how much I look forward to the games. Gives this old guy something to do.

I hope and expect we pick up where we left off in a few weeks!

Yes. This is next to summer as worst time to be an avid UND hockey fan. And you know what, the way they've played makes this lull even more unbearable.

32 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Anyone know if there is a stream for the exhibition vs U18 US Team? Something to look forward to...

It will be on hockeytv. 

I’m not sure if they have per game pricing.

$30/month. I tried it last spring for a month so I could watch some of the junior hockey playoffs. 

775D0883-BEE8-4E90-8F93-7D224ECC9B3E.png

55 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

It will be on hockeytv. 

I’m not sure if they have per game pricing.

$30/month. I tried it last spring for a month so I could watch some of the junior hockey playoffs. 

775D0883-BEE8-4E90-8F93-7D224ECC9B3E.png

Yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and pass for $30. If Stream Price > Game Ticket, that is usually where I draw the line. And I'm not going to be watching any USHL games so the month doesn't really help, hoping there's a 1 game price of $5-10.

• 2 weeks later...