SiouxSports.com Forum

Wiki Football Recruiting Page

UND Fan

11 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Unfortunately, someone has erased all prospect listings and history for Wiki 2021 FB recruiting.  I believe I had about 60 prospects listed for next year.  I have no way of resurrecting the list.

That said, I have done this for the last 10+ years.  It is a lot of work and takes a lot of time (about 260 prospects were listed for 2020).   I will continue doing this IF there is a strong feeling that it provides value to UND FB fans. Let me know your thoughts but please don't answer positively unless you really go to the site often.   

Your work is highly appreciated by everyone who follows recruiting on this site. You’re one of the unsung heros. You do great work and the lists are fun to look over, especially in retrospect.

• Upvote 2

Mystery solved - I was able to find one version of the '21 recruiting page in the system.  I don't think it is the most recent but at least I found one version.

I did learn who the "culprit" was who erased everything - surprisingly, it was one of our regulars.  I would guess it happened accidentally but it is disappointing that he/she didn't step up and contact me about it!

The response after I asked for feedback was not great - I will decide soon whether to continue it. 

27 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Mystery solved - I was able to find one version of the '21 recruiting page in the system.  I don't think it is the most recent but at least I found one version.

I did learn who the "culprit" was who erased everything - surprisingly, it was one of our regulars.  I would guess it happened accidentally but it is disappointing that he/she didn't step up and contact me about it!

The response after I asked for feedback was not great - I will decide soon whether to continue it. 

I’m sure @gfhockey is full of remorse 

2 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I for one really find value in it if you feel like you want to continue.  I have all sorts of stuff I'm following on twitter, but don't have a list of everyone I'm tracking and whether they have offers and whatnot.  Understand if you don't want to, but I really enjoy it.  I probably peak at the current year once a week or so, and I really enjoy looking back at the historical ones.

1 hour ago, Hambone said:

I for one really find value in it if you feel like you want to continue.  I have all sorts of stuff I'm following on twitter, but don't have a list of everyone I'm tracking and whether they have offers and whatnot.  Understand if you don't want to, but I really enjoy it.  I probably peak at the current year once a week or so, and I really enjoy looking back at the historical ones.

Ditto.  Hope you keep it up and thanks.