SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ WMU Saturday Gameday

UNDBIZ

While not perfect, I am incredibly impressed by what this young squad has pulled together for a first half. It is very much apples and oranges, but this team has one less  loss than the national championship team did through the same amount of time measured. Hoping they can stay healthy, keep the focus and momentum going after the break, and make a good old Nodak run. Sioux hockey here folks. I am one happy fella.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

While not perfect, I am incredibly impressed by what this young squad has pulled together for a first half. It is very much apples and oranges, but this team has one less  loss than the national championship team did through the same amount of time measured. Hoping they can stay healthy, keep the focus and momentum going after the break, and make a good old Nodak run. Sioux hockey here folks. I am one happy fella.

Amen brother 

enjoy the good times

i still have regional tickets from prior years in my drawer

pretty certain we are going to regionals this year

• Upvote 1

Great sweep.

That game is the reason fighting needs to be allowed in college hockey.  Anyone who knows anything about Murray and Western knows that there was going to be a lot of dumb stuff in the third period.  Instead of the game policing itself its take free runs at people until you cross the line on a play where you have a kid get decked from behind after you already had a nasty charging major earlier.  

Just now, Wilbur said:

Great sweep.

That game is the reason fighting needs to be allowed in college hockey.  Anyone who knows anything about Murray and Western knows that there was going to be a lot of dumb stuff in the third period.  Instead of the game policing itself its take free runs at people until you cross the line on a play where you have a kid get decked from behind after you already had a nasty charging major earlier.  

Does fighting actually prevent that?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Their crap was very evident on the webcast. 

You just knew......as soon as it got to 3-0 they take a run at Michaud.....then they actually played hockey for a while until their push didn't get them back in the game and before you know it its 5-1 and then we've got head locks and guys getting run from behind....