Melvin

Will Brad Berry Be Fired?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bill Chaves fire head coach Brad Berry

• Yes - Immediately After the season
    • No - Give Him one More year
    • Hire Hakstol and then fire him, too.

10 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

A UND sweep this weekend gets them back to .500 to finish the NCHC season. 

14-13-6 on the season and 0-3-1 in games I personally attend.  The good news is, I won’t be in Grand Forks this weekend.  

• Like 1

I like Cinderella stories,  and we would have a doozy....  but even if next year is #9....   the "natty every once in a while" will be damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead....   and the "make tournament/ regularly FF appearance" crowd will be stifled...   Fun times 

2 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

I like Cinderella stories,  and we would have a doozy....  but even if next year is #9....   the "natty every once in a while" will be damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead....   and the "make tournament/ regularly FF appearance" crowd will be stifled...   Fun times 

To be fair this is what everyone said last year about this year how highly ranked we were going to be, and look at us now

15 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

To be fair this is what everyone said last year about this year how highly ranked we were going to be, and look at us now

True enough, although keeping track of what everyone is saying is your specialty, I barely can keep track of what I say....

One thing everyone can agree on, this has been a disappointing season...  so far.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, siouxkid12 said:

The UofM just "asked" Lindsey Wahlen to "step down" as HC of the bball program. Will that be how Berry's time end's at UND?

She gets to stay on as an “advisor” to the program…not exactly sure what that entails but it probably pays.  Gofer womens hoops team has been BAD for a while; guessing B-Rad has a little more slack at this point.  That seat on the bench may get a little warm if Sioux start out slowly next season, though.

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

She gets to stay on as an “advisor” to the program…not exactly sure what that entails but it probably pays.  Gofer womens hoops team has been BAD for a while; guessing B-Rad has a little more slack at this point.  That seat on the bench may get a little warm if Sioux start out slowly next season, though.

If next season is like this season has been, there will be open calls for a change.

• Upvote 1