SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UMD GAMEDAY

Langster019

Just now, Goon said:

Just after I typed that I remembered I had my team mixed up, but the thought still stands

Yeah, and your right.

Rumple was the last goalie I saw get the ref to blow the whistle so he could change out his glove by throwing it away from him during a game.

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

What’s are pk %, I feel we give up a pp goal every pk 

48th in the NCAA. I think about 76.6%

UND - UMD Comparison
(Per-game averages with 2018-19 NCHC rank)
UND UMD
2.85 (7th)..............................Goals/Game.........................3.42 (4th)
2.54 (5th).....................Goals Against/Game..............2.00 (t-2nd)
+0.31 (6th).............................Scoring Margin....................+1.42 (2nd)
11.7 (5th)..........................Penalty Minutes.....................12.1 (4th)
20.7% (5th)................................Power Play............................23.3% (3rd)
76.6% (5th)................................Penalty Kill...........................88.4% (2nd)

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

48th in the NCAA. I think about 76.6%

UND - UMD Comparison
(Per-game averages with 2018-19 NCHC rank)
UND UMD
2.85 (7th)..............................Goals/Game.........................3.42 (4th)
2.54 (5th).....................Goals Against/Game..............2.00 (t-2nd)
+0.31 (6th).............................Scoring Margin....................+1.42 (2nd)
11.7 (5th)..........................Penalty Minutes.....................12.1 (4th)
20.7% (5th)................................Power Play............................23.3% (3rd)
76.6% (5th)................................Penalty Kill...........................88.4% (2nd)

Wtf 

5 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

I think I’m going to have to watch with no sound so I don’t need to hear these commentators

they are soo brutal. I'll bad/amateur commentators or radio broadcasts over this trash. UMD should really be embarrassed that this is the best they can do, and Fox Sports North should be embarrassed for airing this trash with out their own crew.