SiouxSports.com Forum

New OC Danny Freund

gfhockey

3 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Interesting that OL minimum salary starts at 60K, and the WR minimum salary starts at 40k.

"In college FB, the offensive line has the most technical positions."

Was told this by a soccer mom who over heard her step-son, who heard it from his twin sister's VB coach's nephew, who heard it from his girlfriend's cousin's bowling league buddy, whose was told by a Gopher player, who heard it from the Packer head coach that was just fired. 

The first sentence has some merit.

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

"In college FB, the offensive line has the most technical positions."

Was told this by a soccer mom who over heard her step-son, who heard it from his twin sister's VB coach's nephew, who heard it from his girlfriend's cousin's bowling league buddy, whose was told by a Gopher player, who heard it from the Packer head coach that was just fired. 

The first sentence has some merit.

I heard it from Simone

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

May I choose to agree after I see Mr. Freund's offense in action? 

You can, but there is literally no way another offensive coordinator would use Santiago as poorly as Rudolph did.  On a scale of 1-10 as to how well Rudy used the talents of Santiago....I'd  probably give it a 1.  I guess he did give him the ball a fair amount even with other talented RB's on the team, so maybe a 2.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

You can, but there is literally no way another offensive coordinator would use Santiago as poorly as Rudolph did.  On a scale of 1-10 as to how well Rudy used the talents of Santiago....I'd  probably give it a 1.  I guess he did give him the ball a fair amount even with other talented RB's on the team, so maybe a 2.

Too bad Santiago couldn’t catch a pass

:love:

cant catch a non throw

10 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

You can, but there is literally no way another offensive coordinator would use Santiago as poorly as Rudolph did.  

The one that bothered me the most: Rudolph would run RB wheel routes with Olivera and not Santiago. Yes, Brady can catch, but, in that scenario you normally get LB coverage and LB v Olivera is more even than LB v Santiago. LB v Santiago is 99.5% of the time in John's favor. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

The one that bothered me the most: Rudolph would run RB wheel routes with Olivera and not Santiago. Yes, Brady can catch, but, in that scenario you normally get LB coverage and LB v Olivera is more even than LB v Santiago. LB v Santiago is 99.5% of the time in John's favor. 

There were times watching the Rudolph offense that I almost had a suspicion that he was intentionally sabotaging his own offense. I mean, the guy got hired as a FCS coordinator, surely he couldn't be that bad, it must be intentional right?

• Like 1