SiouxSports.com Forum

2019-2020 Recruiting

UND Fan

Just doing some investigating, I wonder if Blaze Nield PG from BYU is of interest. Noticed that Sather follows him and he follows Mihailovic. Didn't do much at BYU.

Another player that stood out when doing some "creeping" was Duoth Gach from NDSCS. Liked his film and he was named the Mon-Dak Player of the Year.

31 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Great land by Sather.  Averaged 14.3 ppg and 5.4 rebounds for School of Mines last year.  UND get another person to play at the 4 spot in the lineup.  Less pressure on Bergan now to come in and be a major impact right away and could realistically redshirt Bergan if Sather wanted to.

Was going to put G in the starting lineup, with this news I am not so sure now. 

UND now has some solid depth in the 4 and the 5 spots in the lineup.  G, Rebraca and now Sueker, with Sims playing a little 4 when needed and Bergan playing the role as well. 

Similar game to Walter, but I think he can be better once he adjusts to D1 play. 

Just now, Dagger said:

Looks like he is 6”9” and played at South School of mines. Originally from Marshall Minnesota. Sather has to be totally familiar with his talents so I assume he is a good player. Sather knows what it takes. 

He did offer him when he was in Northern.

Fun fact:  his mom was my middle school science teacher. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/22/2020 at 6:47 PM, sioux24/7 said:

Just doing some investigating, I wonder if Blaze Nield PG from BYU is of interest. Noticed that Sather follows him and he follows Mihailovic. Didn't do much at BYU.

Another player that stood out when doing some "creeping" was Duoth Gach from NDSCS. Liked his film and he was named the Mon-Dak Player of the Year.

Although Blaze hasn't done much at BYU, he averaged 21 pts, 5 rebounds and 4 assists as a freshman at JUCO Utah State U. Eastern. He has a highlight tape on YouTube for anyone that is interested.

4 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Great land by Sather.  Averaged 14.3 ppg and 5.4 rebounds for School of Mines last year.  UND get another person to play at the 4 spot in the lineup.  Less pressure on Bergan now to come in and be a major impact right away and could realistically redshirt Bergan if Sather wanted to.

Was going to put G in the starting lineup, with this news I am not so sure now. 

UND now has some solid depth in the 4 and the 5 spots in the lineup.  G, Rebraca and now Sueker, with Sims playing a little 4 when needed and Bergan playing the role as well. 

Similar game to Walter, but I think he can be better once he adjusts to D1 play. 

He's eligible right away?