Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
UND Fan

2019-2020 Recruiting

Recommended Posts

On 4/20/2020 at 7:32 PM, sioux24/7 said:

I think we may be sleeping on Sims starting too. I think he will give us a huge boost defensively. That would give us additional length and more experience. 

Nero - 6'2"

DAE - 6'6"

Sims - 6'7"

Sueker - 6'9"

Rebraca - 6'9"

Thinking Danielson is coming off the bench then??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Parkers Pros said:

Thinking Danielson is coming off the bench then??

That would be my guess. I liked Danielson’s grit out there but he didn’t provide much offensively, maybe that will change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there was ever a season to make a jump, be competitive and build up the fan base, this will it. There are a lot of people starving for sports out there. Hockey is going to be really good. I am hoping football can surprise some folks, there is definitely some talent. Hoping for the same from basketball; i just don't know basketball as well. Definitely like the fact that others are getting excited about the potential.

Is the team pretty much set then, or do we expect any more additions for depth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

If there was ever a season to make a jump, be competitive and build up the fan base, this will it. There are a lot of people starving for sports out there. Hockey is going to be really good. I am hoping football can surprise some folks, there is definitely some talent. Hoping for the same from basketball; i just don't know basketball as well. Definitely like the fact that others are getting excited about the potential.

Is the team pretty much set then, or do we expect any more additions for depth?

Sounds like there is one walk on spot and one scholly spot left. A big would make the most sense to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounding more like the transfer rule where players can go from o ne D1 school to another D1 school and play right away might NOT pass. In basketball does that affect any of our new players?  What about our other main sports. Affect any of those new players?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Sounding more like the transfer rule where players can go from o ne D1 school to another D1 school and play right away might NOT pass. In basketball does that affect any of our new players?  What about our other main sports. Affect any of those new players?????

The only question will be Nero as Sims is a JUCO and Sueker is a grad transfer.  I guess Nero does have support from Weber to allow him to play right away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

This Delano, MN, player transferred from Ga Southern to Cal Santa Barbara.  Wishart seems to prefer warmer climates so it night not have been possible.

http://www.thegeorgeanne.com/sports/article_8d4ed8f2-782b-11ea-8df5-9f945ab5d370.html

He would have been a nice add.  I watched him carry his Delano squad on his back to the 3A title a few years back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

incoming recruit.....a little or a lot of pat mitchell in him?  just watched some highlights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

incoming recruit.....a little or a lot of pat mitchell in him?  just watched some highlights.

Sims? You know I was thinking the exact same thing. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Sims? You know I was thinking the exact same thing. 

haha...forgot to put his name...yes sims..instagram just had a highlight video of him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if Ariel Bland is a target for us to fill the final spot. Looks like he has an offer from SUU.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw that former Red River player Jordan Polynice signed with Chicago State afte being with two JC teams.  Had be ever made waves with UND?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...