SiouxSports.com Forum

2019-2020 Recruiting

UND Fan

On 4/20/2020 at 7:32 PM, sioux24/7 said:

I think we may be sleeping on Sims starting too. I think he will give us a huge boost defensively. That would give us additional length and more experience. 

Nero - 6'2"

DAE - 6'6"

Sims - 6'7"

Sueker - 6'9"

Rebraca - 6'9"

Thinking Danielson is coming off the bench then??

If there was ever a season to make a jump, be competitive and build up the fan base, this will it. There are a lot of people starving for sports out there. Hockey is going to be really good. I am hoping football can surprise some folks, there is definitely some talent. Hoping for the same from basketball; i just don't know basketball as well. Definitely like the fact that others are getting excited about the potential.

Is the team pretty much set then, or do we expect any more additions for depth?

18 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

If there was ever a season to make a jump, be competitive and build up the fan base, this will it. There are a lot of people starving for sports out there. Hockey is going to be really good. I am hoping football can surprise some folks, there is definitely some talent. Hoping for the same from basketball; i just don't know basketball as well. Definitely like the fact that others are getting excited about the potential.

Is the team pretty much set then, or do we expect any more additions for depth?

Sounds like there is one walk on spot and one scholly spot left. A big would make the most sense to get.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounding more like the transfer rule where players can go from o ne D1 school to another D1 school and play right away might NOT pass. In basketball does that affect any of our new players?  What about our other main sports. Affect any of those new players?????

20 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Sounding more like the transfer rule where players can go from o ne D1 school to another D1 school and play right away might NOT pass. In basketball does that affect any of our new players?  What about our other main sports. Affect any of those new players?????

The only question will be Nero as Sims is a JUCO and Sueker is a grad transfer.  I guess Nero does have support from Weber to allow him to play right away. 

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

This Delano, MN, player transferred from Ga Southern to Cal Santa Barbara.  Wishart seems to prefer warmer climates so it night not have been possible.

http://www.thegeorgeanne.com/sports/article_8d4ed8f2-782b-11ea-8df5-9f945ab5d370.html

He would have been a nice add.  I watched him carry his Delano squad on his back to the 3A title a few years back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...