SiouxSports.com Forum

2019-2020 Recruiting

UND Fan

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

6'3" guard out of Wisconsin. 

Averaged 24+, 5 rebounds and 5 assists as a junior.  Shot 52% from the field (a great % for a SG) and 37% from the 3.  Has a few DII offers but looks like a good one - he is having a good AAU summer. 

• 3 weeks later...

We have seen all these new recruits that will be coming here but I was wondering have we lost a lot of the current roster with the change in coaches. I didn't think we had that many openings on last years roster. I guess I am little out of touch to what is happening.

50 minutes ago, ND-fan said:

We have seen all these new recruits that will be coming here but I was wondering have we lost a lot of the current roster with the change in coaches. I didn't think we had that many openings on last years roster. I guess I am little out of touch to what is happening.

We have 3 coming in and lost two seniors (Avants and Seales) and Jal Bijek left. So right now it looks good but that’s not to say there isn’t anymore attrition. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 12:39 PM, UND Fan said:

New offer:

PG William Mfum, 6'2", 185, Columbus (TRT Academy), OH  Has offers from Detroit, Stonybrook, Youngstown St & Robt Morris 

I would guess that we had withdrawn our offer but Mfum will play for SDSU.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 9:37 PM, UND Fan said:

Offer to a PG from IL:

PG Nate Shockey, 6'2", 160, Elmhurst (York Community), IL  Has offer from MI Tech 

On 7/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, sioux24/7 said:

I have a feeling this kid is going to gain a lot more attention his senior year. Hopefully Sather can develop a solid relationship. 

Also offered by Albany.

• Upvote 3

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/preps-talk/20-illinois-class-2020-players-watch-july

Nate Shockey, York -- On a balanced Dukes team last season that didn't need him to put up big numbers, Shockey fit in well and was a knockdown shooter. With many seniors leaving, this is the 6-foot-2 Shockey's chance to lead and become a breakout player. Earning low-major scholarship offers during the June period for his strong play at guard, Shockey has a strong ability to knock down shots and get perimeter buckets. Shockey is a sleeper to watch in July if he can continue to hit three-pointers.