SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Non-UND College Hockey

cberkas

On 3/30/2019 at 10:19 AM, jodcon said:

Minot State is putting it on the #1 team from the East at the D2 Womens Championships in Texas, 4-0 in the second. Guy I work with has a daughter playing for Minot.

They lose the championship today 1-0. Hot goalie strikes again. 

2 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

My money is on Michaud going to Duluth next season. He’s from Cloquet and is buddies with several of the Bulldogs players.

He’s got some interesting Twitter likes. He also liked Schlossman’s tweet above. Could mean nothing but it’s interesting considering the recent chatter. 

4F034802-09FE-41D4-AE89-743ADA884238.thumb.jpeg.9a3d08532392f9383c6d4e58a72c270b.jpeg

6 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

He’s got some interesting Twitter likes. He also liked Schlossman’s tweet above. Could mean nothing but it’s interesting considering the recent chatter. 

4F034802-09FE-41D4-AE89-743ADA884238.thumb.jpeg.9a3d08532392f9383c6d4e58a72c270b.jpeg

I’d be thrilled if he came to UND! He’s not very big but he’s a pest, is tenacious on the ice, and he has some offensive skill.

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Would certainly lead to a ton of competition. 

Mismash -  Michaud -  Kawaguchi

Adams      -  Pinto      -  Rizzo

Hain           -  Senden  -  Smith

Blaisdell    -  Weatherby -  Caulfield

Keane        -  Hoff            -  Bowen

Yon             -  Johnson (maybe back to defense)

Just now, tnt said:

Would certainly lead to a ton of competition. 

Mismash -  Michaud -  Kawaguchi

Adams      -  Pinto      -  Rizzo

Hain           -  Senden  -  Smith

Blaisdell    -  Weatherby -  Caulfield

Keane        -  Hoff            -  Bowen

Yon             -  Johnson (maybe back to defense)

I believe if Michaud comes, Rizzo will be delayed. Berry was on the radio on Saturday and said they have not yet determined if he will be here this fall. He mentioned Rizzo has been dealing with a nagging injury for a while. 

2 hours ago, Godsmack said:

My money is on Michaud going to Duluth next season. He’s from Cloquet and is buddies with several of the Bulldogs players.

...and some kids like playing for winners.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

I believe if Michaud comes, Rizzo will be delayed. Berry was on the radio on Saturday and said they have not yet determined if he will be here this fall. He mentioned Rizzo has been dealing with a nagging injury for a while. 

If that is the case, then I’m hoping the rumors about losing Donovan due to being pushed off are wrong.

17 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Draft picks mean nothing...blue chippas...show me first round talent aka Parise, Stafford, Zajac, Oshie, Toews, Nelson, Boeser

Add in Boesser and Schmaltz - after watching these guys this season seems even more frustrating.  Absolutely no way we should be this deficient in talent up front while Duluth, Denver, and St. Clown (until tourney time) prosper.  No way.

8 minutes ago, Irish said:

Add in Boesser and Schmaltz - after watching these guys this season seems even more frustrating.  Absolutely no way we should be this deficient in talent up front while Duluth, Denver, and St. Clown (until tourney time) prosper.  No way.

Forgot Schmaltzy- my bad 

8 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

He's a 3rd or likely 4th round pick according to Central Scouting.  I'm not losing sleep.

I'm not saying it is the end of the world, but with our lack of scoring, the more guys with high end potential the better your odds you get some who hit.  So you wouldn't have a problem if we lost Caulfield, Rizzo or possibly Blaisdell either?  I'm just more in the realm of making some hard decisions rather than pushing off someone who has a higher upside than many of the guys we have in the system now, but like I said, I don't know if that is pure speculation or not. 

17 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I’d be thrilled if he came to UND! He’s not very big but he’s a pest, is tenacious on the ice, and he has some offensive skill.

I am thrilled that he liked a post related to the Bruins.