SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Season

shep

19 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

You seem to have it completely backwards; you're the one putting your love of Bubba ahead of success for UND.  

Yup. Average people cheer for average outcomes because they do not know anything different. Guess we know which feet the shoes fit here.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Yup. Average people cheer for average outcomes because they do not know anything different. Guess we know which feet the shoes fit here.

I've already said if the team doesn't make the playoffs next year, I'm joining you guys on the Bubba must go bus.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:34 AM, shep said:

Not only do I believe you and others LOVE to bitch, but deep down inside some hope the team loses so they have more ammo to bitch about.

17 minutes ago, homer said:

Lol.  Wow.  

Yup......wow!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about this today, can someone explain to me what happened to the offense the last two weeks of the year? They went from a serviceable unit at worst, sometimes looking pretty good for large portions of the game for the majority of the season, to possibly the worst offense in the FCS the last two weeks. How does that happen?

8 minutes ago, AJS said:

I was thinking about this today, can someone explain to me what happened to the offense the last two weeks of the year? They went from a serviceable unit at worst, sometimes looking pretty good for large portions of the game for the majority of the season, to possibly the worst offense in the FCS the last two weeks. How does that happen?

Rudolph. Next question.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, AJS said:

Rudolph’s offense was always bad, extending from ‘14 - ‘18.

End of ‘18 was just when enough was enough. Offensive system was horseshit and not player friendly at all. Too much “square peg through a round hole”. I think the players, namely the QB, were also getting sick of the crap by the end of the season also. It just got worse from there. It’s pretty clear Ketteringham was beyond frustrated the last few games of the year. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2018 at 10:04 AM, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I'm going to respectfully disagree. I think people are just frustrated because every time it looks like this team has finally risen above where they're at, .500 record w/ no playoff wins, they end up back where they were. The playoff loss and following two years keep me feeling like one step forward and two steps back.

One step forward and two steps back. Just like a bad 80's line dance. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dakotadan said:

And sexy as hell. Always had a bit of a man crush on him.

Would be nice to have him another year. 

#nextmanup 

Don’t be offended if the next man stands a couple feet away from you. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...