SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Season

shep

4 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Yeah, I live in TC, but with really young kids, and already traveling so much to the lake in the summer, I'm pretty much maxed out on driving. I try to make it to at least 1 game a season.

We are at a different place in our lives so it makes it easier. 

Kids are out of the house or in college (at UND).  Looking for things to do.

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

talked to a former player that played one year under rudy...didn't have any kind words to describe rudy's offensive philiospy or lack thereof...

As expected ...

Damn Bubba's decision to keep Rudolph may crash and burn the whole program ...

watch and see, I guess 

6 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

talked to a former player that played one year under rudy...didn't have any kind words to describe rudy's offensive philiospy or lack thereof...

I have my problems with Rudy, but I'm not going to put too much into a one season guy who may have been disgruntled with PT or whatever.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, shep said:

I have my problems with Rudy, but I'm not going to put too much into a one season guy who may have been disgruntled with PT or whatever.

he was a role player...special teamer...he said it with no malice just stating that he offensive mentality was very very very vanilla

15 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

he was a role player...special teamer...he said it with no malice just stating that he offensive mentality was very very very vanilla

Just remember though, the offense is incredibly complicated and it takes years for players to learn the playbook. 

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Feff said:

Just remember though, the offense is incredibly complicated and it takes years for players to learn the playbook. 

Yep, we have to shift three different times before snapping the ball and running Santiago up the gut. 

• Upvote 3

On 1/22/2018 at 11:58 AM, Feff said:

I wonder if that's true?   Not the complicated part, I'm questioning if we even have an offense.

On 1/22/2018 at 11:58 AM, Feff said:

Honest question to consider:

Did UND lose any games in 2017 in which UND frankly had the better athletes/players? If so, that is directly attributable to overly-complicated, inadequate scheme.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Did UND lose any games in 2017 in which UND frankly had the better athletes/players? If so, that is directly attributable to overly-complicated, inadequate scheme.

Or it could be we lost from either inadequate coaching or inadequate recruiting.   

3 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

And, when's the last time UND won a game when it was outmanned, but due to brilliant offensive scheming, pulled out a victory.    

• Upvote 2