SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Gophers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

1 minute ago, Irish said:

How in the hell did a program of our stature, with the best fans in the country, and coming off a a National Championship two years ago end up with a team with no scorers or playmakers.  This is painful to watch.  

Berry is a defenseman - Shaw ? ? ? ?

3 minutes ago, Irish said:

How in the hell did a program of our stature, with the best fans in the country, and coming off a a National Championship two years ago end up with a team with no scorers or playmakers.  This is painful to watch.  

It's like the 5th game of the season with a young team. We just lost two experienced 1st rounders. We are ranked 4th and outplayed, thought lost, to a top ten team. Not TOO much to whine about. This team will develop, this year and the next few. Gotta split, but it was hardly a bad loss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

It's like the 5th game of the season with a young team. We just lost to experienced 1st rounders. We are ranked 4th and outplayed, thought lost, to a top ten team. Not TOO much to whine about. This team will develop, this year and the next few. Gotta split, but it was hardly a bad loss.

I thought the overall effort was outstanding, but it doesn't appear we have anyone that can either give a slick set-up or finish.  For me this was a very frustrating game to watch.

5 minutes ago, Irish said:

Of course you're back this weekend.  How did your BU boys do last weekend?

17 minutes ago, BigGame said:

It's funny I bought the NCHC subscription today but it was a pain in the ass to make it work.  For the money I paid it should be plug and play and not panic mode trying to make it work 30 minutes before game time. 

Not sure what your setup is, but it shouldn't be complicated at all.  Open your browser to nchc.tv, log in, navigate to the game, click to watch it.  Or if you have an Apple TV or Roku, download the app, login, select the game to watch it.

• Like 2

Gersich needs to come off the milk cartoon ASAP. 

Kawaguchi needs a suit. Insert Yon.

Olson.......uff. Insert Simo.

This team can't put it in the ocean from the end of the Santa Monica Pier!

Bast is the real deal.

Wolanin is so skilled offensively. Move to forward with Kiersted or Reiger on D. 

The Euros need to step up.

Bowen's my man crush this year. So fun to watch him play.

9 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

It's like the 5th game of the season with a young team. We just lost two experienced 1st rounders. We are ranked 4th and outplayed, thought lost, to a top ten team. Not TOO much to whine about. This team will develop, this year and the next few. Gotta split, but it was hardly a bad loss.

Exactly, I came out of this game feeling better about this team than I did going in.  Gabe Bast is going to be a great defenseman for us if he stays healthy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1