SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR

Pearson's Hockey Bus

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I don't remember seeing those teams beat #1 DU and then outshoot and outchance BU 294-12 though.

It took a perfect game to beat Denver too...a game NoDak HAD to win and one Denver just didn't want anybody to get hurt in.  

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And Harvard was playing well...and UMass-Lowell was playing well...and Penn State was playing well...

2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I don't remember seeing those teams beat #1 DU and then outshoot and outchance BU 294-12 though.

I didn't watch UMass but the big10 game I watch with Penn St they seemed sloppy and wasn't sure how they beat so many teams this season, not sure the teams they played were that good. I watched Duluth vs Harvard and Harvard didn't seem nearly as good as the dogs seemed. The way UND was playing they would've been both Harvard and Penn State no problem I think considering how they played Denver and BU

21 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Sorry, but UND was nowhere near being consistently the 3rd best team in the country this year.

Agree with you on the season as whole, but I think its arguable over the last 2 weekends of the season

6 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

I didn't watch UMass but the big10 game I watch with Penn St they seemed sloppy and wasn't sure how they beat so many teams this season, not sure the teams they played were that good. I watched Duluth vs Harvard and Harvard didn't seem nearly as good as the dogs seemed. The way UND was playing they would've been both Harvard and Penn State no problem I think considering how they played Denver and BU

Harvard absolutely embarrassed BU in the Beanpot...and Penn State put 10 up against Union.  Lots of teams had a chance to get this far, but to call UND the 3rd best team in the country based on their last four games is a bit of a stretch.