SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR

Pearson's Hockey Bus

5 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Jackson is one of those coaches that isn't on the 'hot seat," but you have to think the schools they coach for have to be getting tired of not winning it all when they have been competitive.

Disagree.  Jackson has taken this program to heights the Irish never dreamed of years ago.

Just now, MafiaMan said:

Disagree.  Jackson has taken this program to heights the Irish never dreamed of years ago.

Look what Gwozdecky did for Denver and he was sent packing. Notre Dame and Miami have to be getting restless with having good team but no National Title to show for.

Notre Dame saw what speed + tenacity + talent looks like.

Fortunately for them, they won't see all three facets being displayed by one Big 10 opponent on any given night next year.

Denver is going to be tough to beat on Saturday. I think Minnesota-Duluth will need to play with the lead.

8 minutes ago, NoDak Fan said:

Notre Dame saw what speed + tenacity + talent looks like.

Fortunately for them, they won't see all three facets being displayed by one Big 10 opponent on any given night next year.

Denver is going to be tough to beat on Saturday. I think Minnesota-Duluth will need to play with the lead.

I think it will be a close game.