SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FOUR

Pearson's Hockey Bus

34 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Harvard absolutely embarrassed BU in the Beanpot...and Penn State put 10 up against Union.  Lots of teams had a chance to get this far, but to call UND the 3rd best team in the country based on their last four games is a bit of a stretch.

After the Denver game, I was pretty sure the only team that could stop the repeat was Denver.  Then that abomination of a game the next night ended that, with Duluth taking out arguably UND's best player and certainly its best defenseman.  Even without him, they were extremely impressive against BU, with only the bizarreness of hockey preventing a win.  You can bring all your facts and logic into it, and a reasonable person would have to agree, but that's not me.  The eye test said they were headed back to this game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Emerald joker said:

So I'm going from one show back to the hockey game, and I see a Denver player laying on the ice hurt

Looked like a race to the end boards and just a awkard play with ankle going where it shouldn't. But I only saw one replay.