SiouxSports.com Forum

WEST Regional (fargo) - UMD/OSU ~~ BU/UND

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Ohio State isn't messing around with theirs. Once they have sold through their ticket holders and boosters they are just returning the remainder to Scheels Arena

I wonder who they think will get the tickets after they send them back to Scheels?

It's funny how all these schools think they're accomplishing something by not selling to Sioux fans when the actual problem is their own fans don't travel.  The tickets are going to end up in Sioux fans' hands one way or the other.

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Can we keep the nickname/logo banter in the Nickname thread? 

I just had to shoot an arrow back, sorry. BTW I did notice you gave Frozen4sioux a positve rep 4 hours ago for shooting arrows at our Hawk?

This is another exciting week in UND sports. The game is literally 3 days away! I am still a little over whelmed how well we palyed last weekend. They showed glimses throughout the season, and really come together as a team against DenverU & MnDuluth. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Telly33 said:

I wonder who they think will get the tickets after they send them back to Scheels?

I don't think that was their concern. They just don't want to process more tickets than necessary. They have a lot going on in their Athletic program right now. They have 12 different athletic teams participating in events on Friday, 10 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday so I am guessing they don't want to be sorting through tickets and waiting lists.

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I don't think that was their concern. They just don't want to process more tickets than necessary. They have a lot going on in their Athletic program right now. They have 12 different athletic teams participating in events on Friday, 10 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday so I am guessing they don't want to be sorting through tickets and waiting lists.

That's possible, but other schools are certainly playing this game that's for sure.

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

They are not sold out. Just running out fast. Better have a good story set and ready to tell the operator about being a dog fan.

Would throwing up while trying to say it get tickets.  Can't do it,  will take more time to get over that sh#$show. Can't wait until they lose, to anyone.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Yea. I told them I'm a Dogs fan and St Scholastica grad working at Microsoft who can't wait to see my dogs beat North Dakota for a 6th time this year.

1 minute ago, Telly33 said:

Yes, they are.  Don't bother calling if you have a 701 area code.  Waste of time.

HAHAHA that's so ridiculous. Such a sad fan base LOL.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Telly33 said:

Yes, they are.  Don't bother calling if you have a 701 area code.  Waste of time.

I already secured a pair of tickets, I could get another pair if someone needs them and call from my work number in duluth here (218)? hahah