SiouxSports.com Forum

WEST Regional (fargo) - UMD/OSU ~~ BU/UND

AZSIOUX

12 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

This is basically saying the game is even steven.  Bet $130 on UND to win $100 Bet $110 on BU to win $100. No real underdog. Crap odds, essentially they dont have a real gauge on what is going to happen, no plus money, coin flip....

degenerates unite!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

For tickets? Or the SRO line??

The unsold tickets from the other teams went on sale only at the arena. The line started the night before the doors opened. The line was about 5 times longer than the amount of tickets available (had to be there by 2 am).

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

The unsold tickets from the other teams went on sale only at the arena. The line started the night before the doors opened. The line was about 5 times longer than the amount of tickets available (had to be there by 2 am).

#OnlyFerdaSioux

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, brianvf said:

Spotted another sweet dive re-watching the highlights.  This time Raskob #15.
Watch at 4:15 during the scrum.  He's on the ice then gets up a huge fury, initially almost pounces on his own guy.  Simo sticks an arm out to keep him off and Raskob hits the ice like he's been shot as well.  Then immediately looks at the official and spreads his arms looking for the call while laying on the ice.  What the heck Bullpups?

And then a couple seconds later, he sits up after realizing he won't get the call and he takes a punch at Ausmus' leg.  Of which Gage doesn't even acknowledge.  :D

Wasn't that a Bulldog player who "died" when almost punched by Pattyn a few years ago, too?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ringneck28 said:

I called this morning and was told they are sold out.  When did you get yours?

They called me yesterday afternoon back around 330. I called right away in the morning around 930am to get added. Heard a lot of sioux fans got tickets there!

25 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

You don't like titles?

Of course I do. I don't actually hate the name that much. Not a huge fan of the logo (Though it does look pretty slick on the football helmets), think there needs to be an alternative logo too, and the ND should have been retained. 

Nevertheless, the bitter Sioux fan in me, will be petty on social media.

7 minutes ago, Kooshnitz said:

They called me yesterday afternoon back around 330. I called right away in the morning around 930am to get added. Heard a lot of sioux fans got tickets there!

Well, I secured a single from a UMD fan, but am still trying to get a set.  If anyone from MN would be willing to call and see if they can get a couple, I would be willing to pay an extra 20 for the time.  Seems like caller ID may be taking effect.

41 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I know this isn't a logo thread, but someone needs to defend our Hawk. I was a 50 year die-hard Sioux fan not long ago. Just like the Standing Rock protesters, time will work against you, we lost that logo war, get over it. Shooting arrows at the new logo will not bring back the old days, (was disgusted, good taste and half brain, what it was, what it's supposed to represent, so small, nondescript, underwhelming, doesn't matter. It just blends into the ice like any other nonimportant logo). Sure I have tons of Sioux logo clothes and wear them, but it's not the same anymore, remember your buddies at Standing Rock wouldn't let us keep it. Chew through that last sentence one more time, we lost the SIOUX logo/name! Some UND fans were very upset when the Flickertails were dropped. Life goes on, and as it does, more and more people will understand the whole picture and therefore support the Fighting Hawks. UND put Fighting Hawks logos up during spring break on campus and on the Hawks' Nest. Next season it will most likely be on the ice in The Ralph. We are still the same old UND. Let's get to the Froz4.

C7ZMZ81U4AAI6_G (1)sds.jpg

Well said!!!!