SiouxSports.com Forum

WEST Regional (fargo) - UMD/OSU ~~ BU/UND

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, petey23 said:

As is Boston U.

Ohio State isn't messing around with theirs. Once they have sold through their ticket holders and boosters they are just returning the remainder to Scheels Arena

So they sent them back once they got them. :D

1 minute ago, brianvf said:

What is the allotment that would have been given to UMD to sell?
It amazes me that they couldn't sell out to legitimate UMD fans instead of all you "fake" UMD fans.  :)

It's not like it's a far journey for them to make the trip.

They have no dedication, I was at the UMD and Sioux games every year in amsoil, they barely can fill it half up on a weekend. When gophers and UMD play there it looks somewhat fool, but ND travels the best. Last year there was prob more UND fans than dog fans at their own arena how sad is that. Good keep buying them. From what I heard they have just section 103. I assume the other 2 teams each got a section. Pretty sad....

30 minutes ago, brianvf said:

What is the allotment that would have been given to UMD to sell?
It amazes me that they couldn't sell out to legitimate UMD fans instead of all you "fake" UMD fans.  :)

It's not like it's a far journey for them to make the trip.

each school is given 400

If someone loses their tickets what would be the best way to get new ones printed? A friend contacted Scheels Arena who said contact REA, REA said tough !@#$ as they just stick the tickets in an envelope.  It can't be that primitive, can it? There has to be some way to get these reprinted, right?

7 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

If someone loses their tickets what would be the best way to get new ones printed? A friend contacted Scheels Arena who said contact REA, REA said tough !@#$ as they just stick the tickets in an envelope.  It can't be that primitive, can it? There has to be some way to get these reprinted, right?

S2BU

OSU is a tough nut to crack, that's for sure.  I even setup an account on their athletic ticketing website with a non-701 phone and non-ND mailing address so I could refer to that when I called.  They still said we're not sure if we're going to be doing a public offering yet at this point.  This was after lengthy holds so they could talk to supervisors.

Curious if anyone has had any luck whatsoever with OSU?

• Upvote 1