SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - NCHC best 2 of 3

AZSIOUX

36 minutes ago, DB Cooper said:

:D lol I will take that as an insult

You could be creditable and that's cool. He always says stuff similar to this, out of 35 predictions he gets one right and then claims he got the info from the good ole boys club or how many on here call it....The %gobc.

Didn't mean to insult you, it's just an inside joke. I've been told he has multiple screen names.

Also i hope you are correct!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, cberkas said:

The gif only shows UND and Wisconsin. 

I have watched that movie way too many times to count. There's a view that shows the whole wall at that end of the rink. I believe it's currently on netflix which is where I got my profile pic from. They are all 90s logos. Really cool

8 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

Boeser will play this weekend

8 hours ago, ringneck28 said:

Who is your source?

8 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

Boeser himself

You spoke to Brock Boeser?  I thought he left for Vancouver at Christmas break?  At least another reliable source here said so!  :lol:

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Spring break. Student sections sold as reserved to the general public.

Students also have to pay for their ticket. No reason to spend way to much to some of the season ticket holders in this forum when you can get good seats at face.

I took Monday off, hopefully that doesn't jinx the team.  4 in a row just seems like a lot for these guys.  Although I feel a lot better after last weekend and watching the "Behind these doors".  Hopefully we beat these clowns make it to the Target Center so I don't have to decide whether or not to go to that!!     :D

5 minutes ago, Hockeygirl97 said:

I took Monday off, hopefully that doesn't jinx the team.  4 in a row just seems like a lot for these guys.  Although I feel a lot better after last weekend and watching the "Behind these doors".  Hopefully we beat these clowns make it to the Target Center so I don't have to decide whether or not to go to that!!     :D

Doesn't have to be four in a row. I'm 100% fine with them winning in three this weekend.