SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Tickets

franchise

1 hour ago, siouxforcefans said:

Those were the regular seats that were released to the public ^^^.  IDK what this special SRO release is about.

They were SRO then too. Either way it's two times released. Online now and only in person when the other teams released theres (and the reason the second release is actual seats). So far it's playing out the exact same as last time except as Petey stated no going to the arena this time for the first version released.

32 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

After Luverne's performance last night, my odds might be better than I thought.. Oh Katy... :love::D

I may rue the day I made the post... but oh well :)

I believe they're both recently single too, if I've got my celebrity news right. 

2 hours ago, siouxforcefans said:

Those were the regular seats that were released to the public ^^^.  IDK what this special SRO release is about.

These are tickets left over from the Student Allotment. Once the student purchase window passed they became available for the public. Not great for anyone that want great sight lines as ice level amd a few hundred students in front of you.

12 hours ago, Wildfan said:

These are tickets left over from the Student Allotment. Once the student purchase window passed they became available for the public. Not great for anyone that want great sight lines as ice level amd a few hundred students in front of you.

True, but aren't all SRO tickets "first pig to the trough"?  If one arrives early they wouldn't necessarily be behind students. 

I bought sro last time they were in fargo and i was on the glass behind the goalie. I bought them the first time tickets were on sale to the public

Will these be the same kind of tickets. Last time there were no students in my section so it was probably easier to get on the glass since more students arrive super early than adults 

9 minutes ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I bought sro last time they were in fargo and i was on the glass behind the goalie. I bought them the first time tickets were on sale to the public

Will these be the same kind of tickets. Last time there were no students in my section so it was probably easier to get on the glass since more students arrive super early than adults 

The south end of the arena has now been converted to seats.  The north end, where these SRO are, is next to the Zamboni door.  I believe that's where the students were last time around?

1 hour ago, siouxforcefans said:

The south end of the arena has now been converted to seats.  The north end, where these SRO are, is next to the Zamboni door.  I believe that's where the students were last time around?

You are correct.  And it is about 100% nicer on the south end of the arena now that they've put seats in (I'm guessing that was something the NCAA regional had to do with?).  I really wish they'd put seats in the north end now, too.  MUCH nicer.

25 minutes ago, creepingdeath99 said:

I hit refresh a few minutes later and got one too. Strange...

Holy !@#$ your right I just refreshed at 230 and got 2 and quikly checked out! They better Fing win this weekend or im going to be pissed if they dont make it! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1