SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Tickets

franchise

1 hour ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Apparently the demand is not too high with the current state of the team  

Or maybe when everyone panics at once, the system overloaded and told everyone it was sold out. But if you calmed down and tried again after everyone else gave up, you got tickets...?

2 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Or maybe when everyone panics at once, the system overloaded and told everyone it was sold out. But if you calmed down and tried again after everyone else gave up, you got tickets...?

Still available though so idk I would figure people would have snatched them up by now 

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Are the sro tickets all on the same level? Could you end up standing ten people back?

if it is the same setup as student area 2 seasons ago there were two levels, the 1st level was ground level near glass, than there was two elevated platforms, can't remember how many rows there were on the ground level but it was pretty tight, and if these are leftover SRO from what students didn't buy you may end up near the back of either level as glass and front row of elevated platform fill early with Student early admittance

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Boomer 40AAA said:

Have the Champions Club tickets been released yet?

Yes. Got mine Friday at the Ralph Will Call. In Sec. 110...........same section as my tickets at the Ralph.

3 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Picking mine up this Saturday - did you need to print out your receipt, or anything special?  Or just show up with your id?

Thanks for any info!

nope you just need an ID for whose name the tickets are under...if they are under anybody elses name you need to have them call ahead of time and let them know who's picking them up 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Picking mine up this Saturday - did you need to print out your receipt, or anything special?  Or just show up with your id?

Thanks for any info!

ID only