SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs USD 4pm

geaux_sioux

Just now, coyotecrazie5 said:

How?  Two gift wrapped pick sixes including one on third and any sane OC would run the ball.  Good luck on the rest of your season.

Und played as bad as they possibly could and still won.  It was a horrendous  showing by the und offense and 4 TOs !!!   Horrible play calling by und.   They won't beat  many playing like that. However good job und and keep the momentum going. 

9 minutes ago, coyotecrazie5 said:

I get it, UND played bad and USD played great throwing 2 balls for a guaranteed 14 points blowing a 17 point 4th quarter lead.

Those 14 points  were on our cbs.   #15 is bad passer and he threw many bad passes.  2 of which went for 6.   Unds offense was horrible in the first half.   Horrible!!!!   Down right emberrasing.  Und will learn to start playing offense in the first half.  I hope!?  Unds d is fine 

5 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

Those 14 points  were on our cbs.   #15 is bad passer and he threw many bad passes.  2 of which went for 6.   Unds offense was horrible in the first half.   Horrible!!!!   Down right emberrasing.  Und will learn to start playing offense in the first half.  I hope!?  Unds d is fine 

I guess they caught the ball and ran it in.  I could have done the same and I am no college FB player.  UND made the plays when it counted, crazy game.  I predicted a 4 point UND win and I 1 point off.