SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Schedule

MoSiouxFan

15 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

I see that we still need a home game for next season.  It's getting kind of late, so I hope there are still some good options available.

In the "Future Schedules" thread, this was posted back in September...

Nodak78

• Nodak78
  • Members
  •  
  • 1,212 posts

SiouxFootballInsider @SiouxFootball 42m42 minutes ago

Hearing a home & home with a top tier #FCS program is potentially in the works for @UNDfootball. #ThinkOffense

I would guess Sam Houston.  their offense against our defense.  this would be fun to watch.

So perhaps that is who it could be???

2 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

Nodak78

• Nodak78
  • Members
  •  
  • 1,212 posts

Hearing a home & home with a top tier #FCS program is potentially in the works for @UNDfootball. #ThinkOffense

I would guess Sam Houston.  their offense against our defense.  this would be fun to watch.

So perhaps that is who it could be???

I was just thinking about this after reading the first post above. That would be an awesome home game!

• 3 weeks later...

OOC schedule addition announced:

Not 2017, but UND will play at Sam Houston State (SHSU) in 2018 and SHSU will return to play in the Alerus Center in 2019.

Per Dom Izzo on Twitter: #UND announces a home and home with Sam Houston State. Fighting Hawks in Huntsville in '18, 'Kats in Grand Forks in '19. @BigSkyFB

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Still need a home game for 2017.

Schedule is now full for 2018.

2019 is a 12 game season and there is currently 1 FCS home and 1 FCS away game scheduled (SHSU/NDSU). Room for and FBS game and a 6th home game hopefully.

Since more and more FBS conferences (p5) are banning FCS teams maybe another rematch with Wyoming? Or perhaps a game with Hawaii. Who wouldn't want to fly out there for a road game.

28 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

OOC schedule addition announced:

Not 2017, but UND will play at Sam Houston State (SHSU) in 2018 and SHSU will return to play in the Alerus Center in 2019.

Per Dom Izzo on Twitter: #UND announces a home and home with Sam Houston State. Fighting Hawks in Huntsville in '18, 'Kats in Grand Forks in '19. @BigSkyFB

Glad to see Faison and the staff scheduling very quality OOC games.   Great addition to the schedule.

6 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I posted about this a few months back gobc lives

SFI reported it back in September of 2015 on Twitter...

If they were "hearing about a home and home" then they knew who it was with and consequently teased it with the #ThinkOffense hashtag.

On 6/3/2016 at 0:26 PM, dmksioux said:

Nodak78

• Nodak78
  • Members
  •  
  • 1,212 posts

1 hour ago, ClassB said:

he never comes across as a 'neutral observer' when he shows up, but he sure likes to show up and claim as much!

Exactly.....he sits there and reads the board every day....and waits for his opportunity to take a shot at UND.  Kind of pathetic, but I guess it helps his self esteem. Let's remember.....believe he is the one who thought........"Wentz is....meh... just ok".  Although now I bet outside of this board he probably gets a boner bragging about Wentz going number 2 (no pun intended on the number 2 :)  ) .    He probably already bought an Eagles jersey. 

• Upvote 4