SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

1 minute ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Their style of play and their fans on Twitter make this one an easy call for me, personally.

....@DHG, @TheRealBeerSong @UMDPenaltybox all are nothing but annoying trolls and just make Duluth seem bad. It's like they have nothing else to do but chirp UND fans on twitter, and Schloss. Their team has a good few years and they end up as the #1 seed, and suddenly a lot of their fans think they're god's gift to college hockey. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NoDakFan said:

....@DHG, @TheRealBeerSong @UMDPenaltybox all are nothing but annoying trolls and just make Duluth seem bad. It's like they have nothing else to do but chirp UND fans on twitter, and Schloss. Their team has a good few years and they end up as the #1 seed, and suddenly a lot of their fans think they're god's gift to college hockey

Why does this sound familiar?

2 minutes ago, NoDakFan said:

....@DHG, @TheRealBeerSong @UMDPenaltybox all are nothing but annoying trolls and just make Duluth seem bad. It's like they have nothing else to do but chirp UND fans on twitter, and Schloss. Their team has a good few years and they end up as the #1 seed, and suddenly a lot of their fans think they're god's gift to college hockey. 

It is unreal the infatuation they have.....or little brother syndrome...or.....I don't know what to call it.  Makes it hard on the good fans like Biddco or whatever his name is who are good college hockey fans that don't need to troll people on twitter.

Our fan base has em too....boy do we have em too.....

Gotta control your stick in OT, refs have to call that one.  Duluth takes advantage and heads to Chicago.

Harvard vs. Duluth would be a good hockey game.  Don't think Air Force will be able to stick with this Harvard group.

While I can root for Denver, my conference allegiance can not carry over for Duluth. I just can not bring myself to cheer for them. Hope they get destroyed. And while I am absolutely still cheering for Air Force to win, I think the only chance to beat UMD is from Harvard before it get's to ideally Denver in the finals. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Siouxperman8 said:

Cheering for DU big time after Montgomery supported us last year after we beat them. 

He is such a class act.  On twitter, interviews, everything.  Heck, guy kicked Borgstrom out of practice for not trying.  I thought I could never cheer for Denver ever again after Bina, but he changed that.

Lets go Pios. 

• Upvote 1