SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

All this tall about Buccigross is making me crave that box of Girl Scout cookies I bought last week. If I could just remember where my grandma hid them...

:lol:

IMO, there were three teams that needed to win this year, as this off-season they will be hit hard with seniors leaving and/or players signing early. 

And now one is out in BU. UMD and DU remain. I honestly wouldn't mind Harvard winning their 2nd title over the NCHC teams. DU tying us and UMD antics (both players on ice and fans off ice) make it hard for me to root for them. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

I'm an American. Need Air Force to win it all. #GBA

My first college hockey game was USAFA vs. Mankato , February 24, 1996 in Colorado Springs.  

They can be my second favorite team after the Irish. God comes before country,  so the Irish will come before the cadets.

6 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

My first college hockey game was USAFA vs. Mankato , February 24, 1996 in Colorado Springs.  

They can be my second favorite team after the Irish. God comes before country,  so the Irish will come before the cadets.

Fair enough! I'm an Irish fan too! Love em both this year!