SiouxSports.com Forum

National Signing Day

Hambone

12 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Wow, MT St just signed a 4 star QB out of Arizona. It would be nice for UND to go after a high caliber guy like that next year.

That guy is a little bit of a trail blazer, started at Washington St., transferred to Louisville, he than left Louisville and went back to the JUCO near his home town to get more attention and landed at Montana St.  

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Isaiah Secrest looks really fast in some of those highlights.

He looks like a slightly bigger version of Santiago, if I dare make that kind of early comparison. Coach Rudy really talked up his speed and receiving abilities this morning, as well as his potential as a KR guy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teeder11 said:

He looks like a slightly bigger version of Santiago, if I dare make that kind of early comparison. Coach Rudy really talked up his speed and receiving abilities this morning, as well as his potential as a KR guy.

I don't think he has the shake that Santiago has though.

3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Anyone notice the surprises today? Yeah me neither. I remember always being on pins and needles on this day with Mussman because it always seemed like 3-4 guys never showed up. Bubba Maurice and crew have it figured out and guys are buying in.

Very good point. Love this staff and team. 

7 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Anyone notice the surprises today? Yeah me neither. I remember always being on pins and needles on this day with Mussman because it always seemed like 3-4 guys never showed up. Bubba Maurice and crew have it figured out and guys are buying in.

And then 3-4 more never showed up for fall camp...

so much difference between staffs.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Westside said:

And then 3-4 more never showed up for fall camp...

so much difference between staffs.

Absolutely. Couple the new staff with the positive changes on campus such as the HPC and you've got an upward trending football program. Very exciting things happening for North Dakota football. Playoff bound 2016!

related but not having to do with recruits -- someone on the insider chat mentioned specifically that we went head-to-head with I assume one of Schmidt's old teammates (schleusner with sdsu now). Schmidt mentioned that schleusner only broke one tackle while at UND -- what was he getting at?

7 minutes ago, ClassB said:

related but not having to do with recruits -- someone on the insider chat mentioned specifically that we went head-to-head with I assume one of Schmidt's old teammates (schleusner with sdsu now). Schmidt mentioned that schleusner only broke one tackle while at UND -- what was he getting at?

My guess is a friendly comment about Schleusner's huge broken tackle in 2001 natl champ game. 

• Upvote 2