SiouxSports.com Forum

National Signing Day

Hambone

56 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Why anyone cares about what these guys thinks is amazing.  Izzo, Kolpack and McFeely are likely the guys who were one of the last ones chosen on athletic teams and got stuck playing right field wearing new armbands, headbands, gloves, baseball shoes and picked dandelions until they got hit on the head with a fly ball. To think a recruit or parent would ask their opinion of the program is nuts but probably happened. Parents today call the sports media complaining their kids picture hasn't been in the paper or isn't mentioned in articles. I can imagine the self importance of folks who were never part of competition now on the "inside".  Likely worth at least half a chubby to them and they get paid for it.  Good for them.

call the hospital and tell them to ready the burn unit!!!

5 hours ago, Westside said:

Objective look at the program??? :lol::lol::lol:

Did little Jeffrey invite the dad to the annual ndsu homecoming party he hosts at his house every year???

I have been there a few times. Pretty good time! The Kolpack Christmas part was always fun too.

14 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I have been there a few times. Pretty good time! The Kolpack Christmas part was always fun too.

5 hours ago, Westside said:

Objective look at the program??? :lol::lol::lol:

Did little Jeffrey invite the dad to the annual ndsu homecoming party he hosts at his house every year???

What the hell are you two talking about? Kolpack kink party in scant NDSU garb with Chapman as the grand Dominatrix and Taylor as the submissive guest of honor? 

• Upvote 1

On February 5, 2016 at 9:15 AM, UND-1 said:

Wednesdays Kolpack and Izzo Signing Day show turned into the "Kolpack and Izzo Who Else Offered You Show".  They spent half the show talking about other programs.  Nauseating.

Thanks for listening though. Surprising a UND fan would listen to a program about NDSU FB recruits. I thought UND fans were above that and it is only degenerative NDSU fans that paid attention to the others program.

14 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Thanks for listening though. Surprising a UND fan would listen to a program about NDSU FB recruits. I thought UND fans were above that and it is only degenerative NDSU fans that paid attention to the others program.

Personally, I am not at all.  Know your enemy.  And who offered their soldiers.  That is my philosophy.

29 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I didn't listen one bit and I'm sure I didn't miss anything important. The Fargo media does what I would expect them to do, and I am not interested.