SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Playoff Thread

geaux_sioux

So is their third string their best option?  Looked good against und

On a different note, according to this board UND would have beat every team that played today so which remaining team would give the Hawks the best game?  

where is the quote that UND would beat every team that played today?

i also said he is their best option.  UNDs problem against Montana was failure to finish plays by players in position. The Montana QB was playing 500 and throwing it up for grabs.  

Edited by homer

Don't you have some sheep to shear?  Give it a rest.  UND was playing great football at the end of the year.  But since you're not a fan, you would have no idea.   Quit trolling and start shearing. 

Unfortunately I wasn't left with a farm or ranch.

No quote directly just read thru the posts tell me you can see where anyone says anything that would lead you to believe UND wouldn't destroy all the remaining teams. 

As far as the griz QB this is the time I've heard anyone say the starter isn't their best option.  I do believe if he doesn't get hurt they win the big sky

• Downvote 1

Montana better play more consistent on offense or they have no shot next week, and they had a bunch of stupid penalties today as well.  Overall watching the games today I thought a lot of the teams played sloppy football.    I have watched SDSU a lot this year and they really aren't great.  They have a good defense but the offense isn't very good unless they get a bunch of big plays in the passing game which didn't happen the second half of the season. 

Edited by BigGame

No quote directly just read thru the posts tell me you can see where anyone says anything that would lead you to believe UND wouldn't destroy all the remaining teams. 

As far as the griz QB this is the time I've heard anyone say the starter isn't their best option.  I do believe if he doesn't get hurt they win the big sky

can you read?  Where did I say they have a better option?  

Well I think UND is a better team than SUU but it doesn't mean a lot because they will not play.  My opinion is that UND is better on paper than a handful of the teams that played today but you never know how a game will turn out until it's played.  If two team play twice in a season the same team will not always win both games, football has a lot of variables. 

I doubt NDSU is thinking about und neither are the fans. Check back in a year when the two don't play. Always show more interest in opponents. Just a fact. The fighting Hawks will bore us in a week or two as we start looking ahead to a hopefully a deep playoff run and 2016. 

Will und fans really care about Wyoming next year or drake?  Just like NDSU fans won't care about und but more eastern Washington and Iowa. 

• Downvote 1

I doubt NDSU is thinking about und neither are the fans. Check back in a year when the two don't play. Always show more interest in opponents. Just a fact. The fighting Hawks will bore us in a week or two as we start looking ahead to a hopefully a deep playoff run and 2016. 

Will und fans really care about Wyoming next year or drake?  Just like NDSU fans won't care about und but more eastern Washington and Iowa. 

are UND fans on wyoming or Drake's forums?

• Upvote 1

Funny you still consider UND an opponent of NDSU's, they played two months ago. Quit living in the past, unless you plan on talking about the 2019 game. UNDs season is over, go check out eGriz. That's where you'll find someone who gives a flying f*ck about NDSU.

What is it with this site!?  Does every ncc rival have to come here for clearance or clarification????  They feel the need to come here to see what we are saying???  I think that says a lot about und.  Bubba now has them thinking!  They claim und is no scare and play in the big fluff but here they are.  They are here for a reason.  Because und is the new threat. Why else would this site be inundated by fly by night rednecks.  Because bubba has everyone's interest.   They could be visiting sdsu site, Dayton's site, w illinois site, Illionls at, Montana's site, jacksonville site ......., but nope!!!   Here they are to see what und is saying

"Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!!!" :D:p

they won the conference due to taking advantage of a great conference schedule.  

Not sold on Montana's starting QB.  He wasn't impressive week 1 vs the Bison and he wasn't real impressive today.  He is their best option at that position though

SUU did have a generous schedule but they took care of it.  You only play the teams on the schedule.  I like Gustafson as a QB, the concern being that he isn't mobile much at all.  He's great as long as the OL protects him and their receivers are good too.

Anyone remember why a couple years ago johnnyboy said he'd leave this site forever?  What was the reason?  It sure didn't last long.

the promise was if the real ND beat USC I'd leave you boys alone during Christmas Break. real ND won and you guys got a few weeks off.

I doubt NDSU is thinking about und neither are the fans. 

That is funny!!! NDSU fans are always thinking about UND with the thousands of posts on Bisonville to the trolling of a few on here to the other "rational" Bison fans that post here. Just because our season is done and they are playing Montana there will always be Fighting Hawks on their mind and their keyboard.

Uh..if UNDs starting QB doesnt get hurt and they win two more where would that have put them?

NDSU will probably be  TD + favorite vs the Griz..........and I don't think the outcome will even be that close.

I'm not so sure.  Wentz made so many NFL level throws that people have taken it for granted.  Stick is good but not on that level.  If he has to make the type of plays Wentz had to make vs Montana and UNI, the ac is in a lot of trouble.

I'm not so sure.  Wentz made so many NFL level throws that people have taken it for granted.  Stick is good but not on that level.  If he has to make the type of plays Wentz had to make vs Montana and UNI, the ac is in a lot of trouble.

polisek has went back to pounding the ball instead of trying to showcase Wentz.  The FU offense is clicking.  Not sure if Stick has to make those throws.  

I posted this in another thread, but I guess it fits here better. 

I think PSU vs UNI will probably be the best game of the day next weekend. PSU is solid, at home, had the bye week. UNI has probably been the best team in the FCS over the last six weeks or so. I think it is going to be low scoring and close, not unlike when we played the Vikings out there.

I think NDSU rolls over Montana in Fargo.

Uh..if UNDs starting QB doesnt get hurt and they win two more where would that have put them?

At 9-2 and seeded for the playoffs.  There is no question that we would have beaten Idaho St. if Studsrud finishes that game.