SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Playoff Thread

geaux_sioux

must have been a pretty big blowout. I'm seeing some folks here talk down WIU's 24-7 victory.

Beginning of the season vs the end of the season.  UND was one of the best FCS teams at the end of the season.  Doesn't mean anything since they didn't make it, but man, I would have loved to be watching my favorite squad today.

Nope wasn't a blowout.  It's not so much talking down the win as it the fact we her all the time on how superior the mvfc is.  The way most if you talk, they belong in the NFC north.  With all the hype we have been hearing, they have lost today to a big fluff and a non scholly team.   Nothing special 

what mvfc team lost to a nnonscholarship team? 

Southern Utah got absolutely screwed by the officials late in their game that basically cost them the game.  S. Utah had to give the ball over on downs when Sam Houston defender absolutely tackled the pass receiver right in front of the officials and they didn't throw the flag.  The next play Sam Houston threw a touchdown pass to go ahead and they shouldn't even of had the ball.    I guarantee you the Utah coach is going to file a protest.  He has got to be livid.  Sometimes you wonder if the selection process as well as a lot of other things are rigged.  Didn't Southern Utah win the Big Sky and got rewarded by having to play  at Sam Houston (who a lot of people think shouldn't of even been in the tourney.  Lots of funny stuff goes on.

• Upvote 1

it was a misquote. This website is not always mobile friendly.

Someone referred to und as one of the best teams in the country.

Don't you have some sheep to shear?  Give it a rest.  UND was playing great football at the end of the year.  But since you're not a fan, you would have no idea.   Quit trolling and start shearing. 

They won the conference, didn't they?  I'm wondering if the griz with their #1 qb are the best.

they won the conference due to taking advantage of a great conference schedule.  

Not sold on Montana's starting QB.  He wasn't impressive week 1 vs the Bison and he wasn't real impressive today.  He is their best option at that position though