SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Cal-Poly - Win and In???

siouxfan512

Great win, actually the biggest win in the d1 era.   Congrats guys!!!!   Damnit I'm just ecstatic!!!!  The last 3 weeks they have been dominant.  44, 45, 45 points and winning the TO battle.  My only complaint is we have now been out scores 10 of 11 games this ur in the 2nd half! Let's host a playoff game next weekend!  Woo hoo!

how does this work?  Does a high bid help you get in?  Seems assbackwards.

SDSU has a backup field that holds 10,000.  UNI dome holds much more, but maybe SDSU still bid higher $$.

Just a guess, but I think we have enough teams covered to host.......like a S. Utah.

We are all experts you know-

SDSU has a backup field that holds 10,000.  UNI dome holds much more, but maybe SDSU still bid higher $$.

Just a guess, but I think we have enough teams covered to host.......like a S. Utah.

We are all experts you know

I think the NCAA tries to avoid first round match ups of teams that played in the regular season. 

I predict we play one of the MVFC teams first round but would love to see a matchup with an east coast team we have not played before.