SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day Thread

darell1976

In the last 7 days the Big Sky has beaten two FBS teams and the #1 ranked FCS team.  Not a bad start.

I Wonder if Craig Bohl thinks the Big Sky is "soft"?

Southern Utah had Utah State run back a punt for a touchdown at the end of the game or we would have 3 FBS wins this weekend.   This conference is going to be very tough.

Santiago is the man.   It was so fun to watch his speed and toughness.  He will be special.   The whole team play hard and not letting up.   If the team stays focused they will have a special season.  Congrats to coaches and players for playing hard.  My Wyoming funs remarked how tough our team was.  Fun game to watch.

Big time win! Don't want to get to far ahead but FBS wins come in huge from the playoff selection committee. 7 wins with an FBS win in the Big Sky this year is probably in. Only 6 more of those to go. Offense is much improved. We have a few playmakers and OLIne is really come along nicely. Stockwell is a beast. Everyone needs to watch the Studsruds TD run highlight and see him block two defenders to spring the TD run. Turned a 6 yard run to a big gain.. AJ Blockwell might be a better name for him.

Take out the 92 yard pass and D numbers are great especially  run d. We won't see RBs as good as those two the rest of the year so a great sign for the run D.

Lastly - EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET TO THE ALERUS NEXT WEEK!! We just won an FBS game, it's potato bowl, NDSU is the following week. No let down vs. Drake. Let's steamroll them and take care of business. Fans need to get on board the Bubbaball bandwagon. 

If I remember right, didn't Stockwell have an offer from the team to the south too?     He is a beast.