SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

Maybe I watched a different game today but I kinda thought Murphy was one of the lone stars for UND? I saw a lot of hustle from him and he had a nice slap shot on Jillett in the first period that he kicked out for a juicy rebound. I thought Murphy stood out more so than any of our other forwards.

It was obvious that Murphy wanted to play, he was throwing everything he had into the game, unfortunately his teammates were not. I thought Murphy actually played a pretty good game.

Maybe I watched a different game today but I kinda thought Murphy was one of the lone stars for UND? I saw a lot of hustle from him and he had a nice slap shot on Jillett in the first period that he kicked out for a juicy rebound. I thought Murphy stood out more so than any of our other forwards.

I only had radio so I really don't know how he played today was more just going off of what I've seen of him earlier this year and the fact he hadn't played in a long time.

Gonna hope the switch is flipped this week and something great happens next weekend.

In the Hak era there's been times we had high hopes going to the regional and had hopes dashed. Maybe this is a good thing, but I'm worried the lack of titles streak continues.

They had me believing that we could win any and every game we played in, even the ones that we did not.

I've been enjoying this team's ride, but I have never felt that we were dominant and marching to the title...our record didn't align with the product I was watching...but it worked out and was fun...Zane gives us a chance.

This team lacks skill, we saw what happens when a team with less than average skill among playoff teams shows up with less than average playoff intensity and a less than average playoff power play...you lose two games and score a whopping goal per game.

yep

Yeah...me too. murph looked good.

Maybe st clown & Miami are actually pretty good teams....duh!

Denver was embarrassing but we were down from the loss & let it got out of hand

I could tell we were gonna get rolled from the very first couple shifts. Zane had to make some huge saves in the first. Everything was point blank. Offensive forecheck was a joke, defensive transition was as bad as it's been all year. No idea what was up with the boys all weekend.

They'll draw someone tough early next week.

Back off the ledge - my opinion:

While you know the team doesn't have the psyche or tradition to mail it in if you are going to stumble now is the time.

This is a tournament for the fans - sucks to have to sit through two losses but in the big picture it has no impact on the future.

The biggest mistake made in any type of sports is basing future results on past performance - it's what seperates the winners from the losers in weekly football pools as well.

No injuries, as far as I've heard is the biggest win from this weekend.

It's all business now - as past history has shown seeding means nothing in this tournament.