SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

4 minutes ago, jodcon said:

Now you have a week to relax, I feel like this stretch run has kept you on edge Wilbur :lol:

Like Paul Molitor once said, "I won't relax until we have the hats and the t-shirts on."

I was worried it was going to come down to a weekend in KC during Ned Yost farewell weekend.....:huh:

I'm doing my best to warn my wife for when the playoffs start. :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Like Paul Molitor once said, "I won't relax until we have the hats and the t-shirts on."

I was worried it was going to come down to a weekend in KC during Ned Yost farewell weekend.....:huh:

I'm doing my best to warn my wife for when the playoffs start. :lol:

It's going to be intense when that Yankees series starts, I will get made fun of for talking to the TV. Or worse.

• Upvote 1

Okay, thinking ahead to the playoffs in NY.  Here is my lineup if Kepler is healthy.

1. Arraez-2B

2. Polanco-SS

3. Cruz-DH

4. Kepler-RF

5. Garver-C

6. Rosario-LF

7. Sano-3B

8. Cave-CF

9. Marwin-1B

I don't start Cron because he is hurting and I'm guessing off season surgery.  Plus I think you need the experience in the lineup.  

29 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Okay, thinking ahead to the playoffs in NY.  Here is my lineup if Kepler is healthy.

1. Arraez-2B

2. Polanco-SS

3. Cruz-DH

4. Kepler-RF

5. Garver-C

6. Rosario-LF

7. Sano-3B

8. Cave-CF

9. Marwin-1B

I don't start Cron because he is hurting and I'm guessing off season surgery.  Plus I think you need the experience in the lineup.  

I wouldn't mess with Kepler or Garver leading off depending upon whether they're facing a lefty or righty starter. JMHO.